Thursday, 14 August 2008

Today's Outfit - 08/14

Today it was one of “those days”, with such a lack of inspiration…
So the safe and granted combo of black and white with a splash of red appeared.

Tomorrow we’ll have an holiday so… Hurray! The weekend starts earlier.



red shoes - Zara
black and white polka dot skirt - local store
red belt -Tally Weijl
polka dot white and black shirt - Mango
white bag - Bata
long earring - gift
red lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Paris from YSL
sunglasses - Nine West



Thank you to all that wished us an Happy Anniversary.

9 comments:

  1. I really, really like this outfit on you. I love the skirt, and the bag and shoes are perfect for the clothing. It looks very fresh, and feminine with a slight fifties twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For "uninspired," this is a very inspired look. I love that top on you, and the red accent is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! You look very Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday. I adore the red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, and the red is always hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. holiday! good for you. and your lovely outfit definitely looks good on you, too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. GOD! You are one absolutely stunning woman! Gooorgeous! Love black & red together, yum...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you often add red accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a fab outfit, the lack of inspiration paid of, u came out with a stunning look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...