Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Today's Outfit - 08/27

Clothes already seen but in a new combination.

I got the orange cardi with me “just in case”. I could have to meet with someone and I don’t think appropriated at the office, just with a strap top. But fortunately it wasn’t necessary to wear it, so… all day just in top.

I can assure you that the top is purple, as the skirt has some strokes of purple, but in the pictures it seems blue… It’s interesting how the light can interfere…




red shoes - Zara
printed skirt - Zara
purple top - H&M
orange bolero - Mango
necklace - gift from Hubby (Bijou Brigitte)
lipstick - Guerlain
perfume - Paris from YSL
sunglasses - mainland store



19 comments:

  1. youre such a sexy mama! lol

    I seen that skirt in H&M :-)
    It's very pretty....such amazing style you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and purple are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. red heels with your purple outfit totally pop and complimented each other. very savvy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that's a pretty color on you. Even if it was just plain blue, it would be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally adore the orange cardigan - you combined it so well! Your work with colors never fails to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the top looks purple for me! Maybe it's because of the screen configuration...

    I like especially the skirt, the print is so pretty and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the last photo : )

    PS:
    your lucky that you have been to masked balls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Work it girl! It's great when something makes us feel sexy. I'm jealous that the weather where you are is warm enough to wear strapy tops and heals without stockings!

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always come up with the most amazing colour combinations seeker! I don't think I've ever worn orange and purple together but as usual, you make it work! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love the colours. great combination!
    sexy posing ;)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I love those shoes!!
    Great poses, gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, great poses! You work that camera girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I you keep posing like that then well never get any work done.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol @ imelda matt. =]]

    orange and purple. never thought it would look good like that. love your skirt as well. =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cool. that's the attitude, girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...