Thursday, 21 August 2008

women in art...

My friend T sent me the adress to this YouTube video that I actually think is amazing.

The video "Women in Art", directed by the enigmatic creator Eggman913 Missouri in the USA, is an impressive anthem devoted to the history of art through the image of women. The music is that of Yo-Yo Ma playing the Sarabande of the Suite for Cello No. 1 by Bach.

This video is a true masterpiece of digital art in terms of technical mastery and artistic creativity. Eggma913 has created other interesting videos, available on You Tube, through software "morphing" images of FantaMorph Abrosoft.

The artworks used to create the film "Women in Art" were listed by Boni, professional instructor "Fayetteville Technical Community College “on the website dedicated to novices of the Internet http://www.maysstuff.com/womenid.htm .


I hope you'll see it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank all of my blogging friends and dear readers the nice and kind words in my last post

8 comments:

  1. great blog, and great outfits! i love a woman who's not afraid of color!

    - roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video was lovely! I looooove the transition.. it's so trippy and beautiful! Especially loved ths shot of Mary.. hehe

    Please get better soon! You are far too sweet a person to be in pain for much longer!

    Today I dropped the arm of a mannequin on my foot AGAIN. Third time, same foot. I'm not working on mannequins anymore! Needless to say, our big toes hurt together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love morphing...what a fabulous way to view hundreds of years of art history. Actually, it's perfect for some one with my short attention span...:)

    Thanks for your kind words, I'm just feeling a little 'lost' at the moment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is mesmerizing! Always like it when they end with "The End"...just to emphasize that we don't get to watch any more!

    hey, wanted to wish you a good weekend and hope your muscles and your toe feels better soon.

    xo Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  5. that video was amazing! and the Bach piece is one of my favorite cello solo's.. even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, and what a great way to portray painting styles and the way women are portrayed in art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this was amazingly incredible. I think I saw every facial expression imaginable, and a few extra. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...