Thursday, 25 September 2008

BB award...

The beautiful (inside and out), sharp and thoughtful Hammie from Hammiesblog created the Blogie award “You are a beautiful blogger” and I was the second blogger to receive it.
It made me very happy, sentimental and grateful moreover the nice and kind words used by Hammie to whom I thank a lot.




Now this award must not stop and must be shared around the world.

But rules must be established, (so I can break them… I’m a pseudo maverick…). Since Hammie didn’t set them up we divided the launch of them.

Here are the rules:
1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on the blog.
2. Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to the person who found this award to Hammiesblog
3. Give it to two bloggers and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.
5. You are free to pass it on again, when you are "inspired" by a beautiful post or a beautiful blog.


In the spirit of this award – “Beautiful thoughts, Beautiful words, Beautiful pictures. Finding beauty in the world, Making beauty for the world, Talking about beauty in all its permutations.” - I'm passing it to the following bloggers:

La Belette Rouge , because LBR is really one of those bloggers who are so friendly and lovely that is a pure blogosphere pleasure. Because her blog posts are like little mini books in every story she tells, insightful and autobiographical, but all the time with a great sense of humour, besides LBR does beautiful comments.

bronwyn from FashionAbility because she always posts beautiful pictures, well-researched, discovering some of the best images from past fashion and also giving us the best of the contemporary looks, trends, street style or blogger personal style. bronwyn is also a beautiful blogger concerned and friendly.

And off course I must give it back to my beautiful blogger Hammie from Hammiesblog. You know Hammie is a brave heart, with an insider point of view of the autism’s world, doing a great job to support people inside and to touch the “outsiders”. But Hammie is also a searcher for beauty, in fashion, in people… in the world. I love Hammie’s deep posts and comments, as well our insights trades.

Now let’s spread the beauty girls!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh that is so perfect Seeker! Thankyou so much for the kind words of encouragement, and two lovely choices. I would give it to Bronwyn in a heartbeat as you know. But I will go and read La Belette now.
    Thankyou for the links. I hope I do not disappoint.
    And I love the plaid. You could give lessons in transeasonal dressing Missus!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you sooooo much my dear! I was having one of those off days, feeling a little bit down, nothing serious, just one of those days we all have from time to time....and now you have just put a smile in my heart and made me feel more cheerful again....you are an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely deserve this award. And, I love that Hammie made this award and you were the first person she awarded it to. That is fantastic!! It is a really beautiful award for a beautiful blogger.

    Me thinks you are a bit psychic. Like Brownyn I have been lower than a snake's hips, in other words I have been a bit low. Then I discover that I have won such a beautiful ward from my dear friend, Seeker!!! Thank you! And, thank you for your very kind shout out. I was just thinking that my blog has been a little on the serious and even sad side lately. I am so pleased that you see beauty in my little blog.
    Big hugs to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeker, congratulations on receiving the award, and also, nice job choosing the recipients. I love all those bloggers and blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you deserve this award! you have found the right words and the spirit of this award is very beautiful.
    thanks for all your comments :)
    its nice that your heart is by me! your so nice to me:)
    yes, i got it :D but without jennas tip i would´nt have such a nice dress but i have to wate for the delivery.
    have a nice day sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats.

    Another cool blog found as I already know the other two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, beautiful. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...