Wednesday, 10 September 2008

doing homework...




A long, long time ago (I think that animals still spoken) I’ve been tagged by the cute yiqin from Qin At The Disco to do the 5 Things meme. As my memory is a bit like the one of an elephant, I didn’t forget it, and here are my answers:





5 Things found in my purse:
1. My wallet
2. My cell phone
3. My keys and a lipstick
4. Sunglasses
5. MP3 Player

5 Things found in my wallet:
1. Money
2. ID card
3. Credit and Debit cards
4. Pictures of Hubby, Goddaughter and Godson (both when kids)
5. Other cards

5 Favourite things in my room:
1. Hubby
2. Shoes
3. Clothes
4. A book (at least)
5. Lots of jewellery

5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. Evolve spiritually
2. Travel the world as much as possible
3. Subdue my fears
4. Take a trip to Paris
5. Enter in a public WC and shout “Fire, Fire”

5. Things I'm currently into:
1. Laughing
2. Reading
3. Listening music
4. Finding time to blog
5. Preparing my trip to Venus

5 impressions of my tagger: (yiqin )
1. She is very lovely and sweet
2. She takes very interesting photos
3. She has always beautiful headbands
4. She includes BF in most of the posts
5. She has a very nice and cute style
And now comes the usual whining: who the heck should I tag???
I’m going to be selfish and tag some lovely girls I want to know more about, so I’m tagging:

Jenna
melmo
Mary
christina

However beauties feel free not to do it.
As well I was tagged by the lovely Miby from Las cerezas de Miby to tell about 6 unspectacular quirks.

Since I’ve already done this here if you’re interested just read it (I could say more six but come on… it wouldn’t be pleasing)

Now the rules state that I should tag six other bloggers. I don’t know if you have already done this or if you don’t want to, if that feel free not to, if don’t you’re tagged!
Have fun dears!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, Seeker!
    It was a total oversight that you were not on the Fellow Fashionistas blogroll - you are there now!!!

    Fun to learn a bit more about you!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear on Venue they actually prefer it if you yell fire in the WC.;-)
    Fun post!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. better later than never.

    Good luck with finding time for blogging. About travelling, you can come to Mexico, I have an extra room, haha and we can go to vist Drama girl, she lives close. I love the way you speak of your husband...that's love, haha.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun tag!

    I finally made my way here after two months. Funny how I noticed you in so many blog spaces and thought your profile image was so striking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5. Enter in a public WC and shout “Fire, Fire” - LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the laughing one is essential :)..I'm into that too!

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this! I like doing these though it might take some time since I'm terribly busy at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. i find it funny. but cute. i mean, your answers. teehee.

    i just realized i don't have wallet to put pictures on. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with PAM on this one...ROTF! Just make sure it's not a WC that I'm using :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice tag and I am always glad to find something new about you )

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great things to get to know about you!
    thank you for tagging I will make it in English especially for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so cool that your hubby is the favourite thing in your room:)This put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those blogs!

    a kiss my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew there was a rebellious streak in you—that plan to shout "fire" in the bathroom is diabolical.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the tag, following the rules as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...