Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Today's Outfit - 09/02

I want to thank you all that expressed the support to the foundation I’m now involved to create, and the willing to help.
As some spoken that wished to know more about it, I can tell that we are just starting, we are a small group (I hope yet), but our main goal is:
A Family and Friends Association organized for and by families to reduce the stress of coping with the illness by strengthening and supporting family members, providing education, resources and coping strategies. Also to have a strong voice within the community fighting for access to effective care by our loved ones and an end to discrimination.



Now looking to my outfit do you think I’m too match-y???

I think the new trends lead us to a more coordinated look. The styling codes are now more accurate, the pieces must harmonize with each others or with accessories.
What do you think?

I don’t like these pictures but…

pink shoes - Aldo
red skirt with big flowers - gift from boyfriend now Hubby
pink belt - Fantastico
purple shade top - H&M
mother of pearl necklace - gift from hubby
sunglasses - mainland store
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Paris from YSL

27 comments:

  1. I think they're great photos, I love the colors.

    I'll be interested to hear how the work with the foundation goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're too match-y! :)
    I whish you good luck with the association and that you'll reach all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    i just discovered your blog a few weeks ago and now i came by to drop a line. I really love your blog, and you seem a very nice lady.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay..
    Sorry my english isn´t so well because i learned it at school.
    but i like to say your style is awesome! i like your pictures and what are you wearing in the pictures. i hope you can understand me ;)
    you have your own style and this is very interessting and good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your colour combinations are always superb, this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful work you are doing with your organization.

    And, you always look lovely and never matchy-matchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds really great the organization. Like always, I support what you do and just say the word and I'm happy to help.

    The outfit is not too-matchy hehe! The bright colors make up for it :)

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS use of colors, that was the first thing i loved about u

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so sweet so summer-like ))) great

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww you look so fun and free!!! love the skirt and heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for telling us more about the association!

    I love your combination :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some of my favorite colors on red, purple and fuschia. Super combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors, and print plain clash. More please! Love the light and the sky you captured in the photographs.
    I love to hear that you have started a foundation. Caring for carers is so important. You are using your experience to help everyone.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors in your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the summer colors! fantastic!!!!!

    a kiss my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I swear we share minds.
    You post red, I post red. I post matching, you post matching. Haha, you look great though!

    That sounds like exactly what is needed. Honestly, moving my grandparents into a seniors home was soooo hard just because... well... it's really not the easiest thing to talk about, and you kind of feel like you're betraying them. Good luck in your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey, good luck with the organization!!

    You look good, I love your red skirt :)
    Take care of that wrist, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Once again nice color combinations! Great print on the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome outfits. You work best wit colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you're a lovely friend to have created that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a great outfit, you look like a little piece of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooh this outfit is beautiful! so many pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. dig the belt and the shoes. so pink so savvy for fall. : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. u can look like a real tahitian girl dressed like that !! thats cool

    ReplyDelete
  25. why? you do look great. honestly. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...