Monday, 22 September 2008

Today's Outfit - 09/22

September equinox happen today at 15:44 UTC, which means we are, in the Hemisphere North, officially in Fall!

It seems that the island weather sort of knew it because today the weather changed. Some chilly and rain take place in the day.
So…. Yeah!!! New clothes to Fall came from the wardrobe. I was trilled to wear them.

My friend T said that she liked very much my outfit, but that it didn’t seem to be me. Do you also think so? I think I did the career woman style.

I don’t remember if I’ve ever told you that I wear contact lenses, all the time. But I have a pair of glasses for an “emergency”. I put them to play the librarian.
But the picture I like most is the one I’m playing… I think I must have fun taking these pictures…

black and white shoes - pimkie
black fishnets - Calzedonia
black pencil skirt - H&M
blouse - Mango
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
red lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Paris from YSL

Some trends I’m spotting – black and white, pencil skirt, blouse with bow, ruffles, peplum, cinched waist… too much?

15 comments:

  1. wow! Fantastic, i wish i have Mango here too!
    I love your shoes, perfection!!!

    a kiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is a lack a bright colors that prevents it from being "you" ;)
    But I like it, as much as I like black and white (and you know it's a lot!), and especially how you play the librarian, you're so funny :)

    You should use your glasses more often, they're pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coucou "the seeker"! I love the three items: skirt, blouse and shoes. But the problem with putting those shoes with your attire, is that the eye doesn't go directly to you colar, which is beautiful, they go to the shoes. i would put whole black shoes with such an stunning outfit.

    And the shoes, I would put with a... red dress :)

    Just an opinion!!! :)

    But your taste is totally unquestionable!

    Beijo meu ♥,

    A Elite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think any of this is too much. I think you look great.

    What I'm drawn to is the stripes and lack of belt. The blouse infers a belt, which is cool, and replaces the belt. It's you. Just a different flavor of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! The blouse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination is perfect. Nothing else is needed really in my mind. bracelets and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a real business women ) gorgeous )

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's what i notice, too. you got a career woman outfit. i like it. i like those "corporate attire". you look really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fiu fiu

    You look really good. I like you wearing your glasses.

    nice, nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uuuu

    you look like a hot teacher here..

    you look amazing, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't wear this to the factory, the workers will never get any work done...NEVER!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...