Thursday, 2 October 2008

Today's Outfit - 10/02

Nothing new at West from Paradise…

I’m just “promoting” the colour combo that most people is afraid and that I’m liking a lot.
Red + Purple = Passion + Royalty
For those who wonder if it’s trendy, yes it is. It has been seen in runways of Fall/Winter Collections.
So don’t be afraid because you wouldn’t feel like “so last season”…
Moschino Cheap & Chic
Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear
Style.com
Now let’s get serious.
You know we are in October, and despite that I think that we should not wait until October* don’t forget your pink ribbon.
I’m searching for mine, which I know it’s somewhere at home, to put it on my lapel at least one day.
Curious about what I’m talking…. Go see the post.

red shoes - local store
red pants - local store
red belt -Tally Weijl
purple blouse - Shop 1One
black cardigan - Zara
necklace - mainland store
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
red lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

19 comments:

  1. love the colors!! the purple with the red is fantastic! and your photos are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Princess Di did the purple/red thing and it worked on her. It works on you too.
    I just can't pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo really lights up your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love the colour on you! You look very bold and chic :)
    I especially like it belted with the cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shucks! Who cares if its trendy or not! If its colourful, creative and you're rockin it with sass and confidence you'll look hot! And you do hear. I'm so happy to see someone whom doesn't shy away from colours haha because EVERYONE down here is so subdued :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, THANKYOU for that award., Bloggers going funny so i don't know where i should look on your blog lol. but YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again dear...your colour combo is bold and brave...the result is fabulousity!!! love it with that black cardigan! Thank you for your kind words; I agree Green is colour of HOPE indeed!~blessings*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another unexpected color combination that works so well on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. red and purple YES!
    They really do work well with your skin tone. The belt pops..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes...the pink ribbon is upon us!

    Grayburn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa, incredible... this outfit is fabulous, and the red is just gorgeous on you!!!
    (smiles)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Killer color combination! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. never thought red and purple would match perfectly well. no doubt, you're truly the Queen of colors. =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are always up to take with fashion! I really think you and your hubby have plenty fun when you take pictures!

    And you know, I knew you lived in a Portuguese speaking country, but weeks ago, when I was an anonymous reader of your blog, I thoughht you were an English expatriate!

    No, I still didn't send my mail, I will do it tomorrow (I am always in some kind of a stupid hurry).

    Thanks for all your sweet comments! I thought of you while I was writing "vegetariano", I told myself "the seeker will like me mentionning it".

    And WHEN you come to Paris (I am not putting any "if"s in this sentence), WE WILL MEET for sure...

    Okay, so you are coming tomorrow, right?
    :)

    Beijo meu ♥,

    A Elite

    ReplyDelete
  15. mama, u are just charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect shoes, i like it. **kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...