Thursday, 2 October 2008

spreading the love…

Two of my German bloggers daily readings, the talented and beauties Jenna from I say Shotgun and Mina from Minavue, also both from Stil-los, have honoured me with the “I ♥ your blog” award. Thank you so much lovelies I feel so lucky for having you as my readers.

First the rules:
1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs. (√)
2. Link to the person who awarded you. (√)
3. Nominate seven other people and link to them. (Since I got two I’ll nominate 14 lol)
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated. (asap)

So I’m passing it to: (I already passed it to some blogs in this post)

- a cat of impossible colour
- A Color
- Aphex Nation
- autumn's forgotten dreams
- Charmed Silver Shoes
- Hammiesblog
- K-Line
- observationmode
- Style Discovery
- TRENDY
- VINTAGE LOLLIPOPS
- we wear things
And off course I'm passing it back to
- I say Shotgun
- Minavue

Well, the ones that had previously received this award and passed it on feel free to not do it again, you are discharged, the others feel free also to do whatever you want.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Seeker!!! And, congrats to all the lovely winners!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic company I am in! Thanks sooo much, Lovely Seeker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! I seriously don't deserve it but I'll take it with joy!
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Of course, it is well deserved.Loving the purple and red outfit...and the photo's and poses...looks like you had fun...and wishing you a happy, relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thank you!! You're such as lovely and warm blogger. Well deserved.

    Nobody called me beautiful apart from my guy (whom I think 'blind'). You are so sweet to say such a word. *Blush*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is amazing... I never win anything, and so I'm sending you the biggest cyber-hug!!!

    Thank you!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thanks, thanks. aw. i appreciate it. thanks so much. i'm gonna post it to my blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS, and thank you, dear!

    What a great list of recipients!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww thanks so much!!! :) i love your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know i still have to do this. i'm not forgetting. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. am really grateful for receiving this. thanks from the bottom of my heart. love your blog and love you as well. we're so lucky to have known you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, Seeker, that's really kind of you! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been away, but I really appreciate it. :) Hope everything's going well with you and that you are feeling better about life in general.

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...