Thursday, 30 October 2008

TO – 10/30 - are you a ballerina…?

“Give yourself a talking to. When I’m anxious I say to myself, hang loose, let go and trust. Come on McCarthy, is this going to be important in a hundred years?”

~~Doris McCarthy

Is there anything more truely than that statement? We spend soooo much time worrying about things that are so trivial!
My sister is always pointing stuff out like this to me and I’m trying to listen!

I’m sooooooo happy for my blogging friend La Belette Rouge ! Her post “How to be a Writer and Sleep Like a French Woman” has been nominated for the 2008 Avant Garde Bloggie Awards. Congratulations ma belle!
Now let’s all go to the site and vote on her, because she deserves it.

I had soooooo much fun posing to these pictures. I felt like a ballerina and all I wanted was to dance like ballet.

I’m sorry for the not so good quality of the pictures. Now it’s the best I can get, because when I get home is already dark and the light it’s electric, of course, which doesn’t help.

.

flat shoes - local store
purple tights - Calzedonia
printed skirt - C&A Sixth Sense (detail)
pink belt - Stradivarius
gray cardigan - Vero Moda
pink shirt - Mango
purple top -H&M
pearl necklace - mainland store
lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

25 comments:

  1. Falar sobre coisas triviais não é ruim, porque faz com que tenhamos um pouco de tranquilidade mental. Se ficarmos pensando apenas em problemas, aí sim teremos outros mais! Gosto de falar de amenidades, descansa a mente.
    Belo outfit!
    Bless you!
    Namastê
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belette is a star and your flats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your outfit is cute... the color matches well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm clunky on my feet, so it's Jazz Ballet for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you always look pulled together and this outfit is no exception. Very creative and very feminine, a 10 out of 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quote is wonderful. It looks like you are having so much fun in your photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regardless of the light, you look beautiful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did it, my dear friend, you went and made me cry. I am so touched. Thank you. Seriously. There are tears. I am, as always, overwhelmed by your enormous generousity and friendship. I am a lucky weasel.I feel like I won already.

    And, I KNEW you were a dancer. It just oozes out of you. So graceful, elegant and poised.

    Huge hugs and much love,
    Belette
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh, I didn't know you could vote, I am so green at this. Where do you go and how do you vote? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cardigan it actually looks like a blazer!

    loving it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww my balerina!! and woo hoo to la ballete rouge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohh I wish I was a ballerina.

    Can't wait for the sash to arrive!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations La Belle, well deserved and I hope she wins.
    You do look like a pretty ballerina. And isn't it sad that we have the early nights again?
    Happy Halloween Seeker!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got flats! So pretty and pretty poses :) Reminds me of Degas' statue!

    x have a great weekend girl,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look really cool in flats ))))

    Happy Halloween!

    Hugs from Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that outfit on you honey,the punches of colour go great against the prints skirt.You look super chic! darling you have been tagged so please check out my studs and wool post for details.
    muah
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your posing - such a cute look :).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your outfit is great on its own, but made even MORE gorgeous by your lovely smile. ;) Now, gotta figure out how to vote for LBR's post ... that site is confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. really sweet :)

    a kiss!

    have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are absolutely gorgeous my dear!!!! Sending lots of love and a big warm cuddly hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those pops of pink, and the skirt is so pretty! Love the necklace with it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want to vote for La Belette Rouge, too. but i was lost on that site. o_O

    your pics look good to me. and your outfit as well. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...