Monday, 6 October 2008

Today's Outfit - 10/06

Today we had a rainy day and a bit hot.
I wish it would do some more cold to start wearing my colourful tights.
I also “need” a purple lipstick, but I couldn’t find it, here, yet.

I had lots of fun with the quiz “What Type of Fruit Are You?” and I suppose some of my blogging friends had it too.
I believe we all together would make a great and delicious “fruit salad”. ;)

black and white shoes - pimkie
black fishnets - Calzedonia
printed skirt - C&A Sixth Sense (detail)
berry belt - Stradivarius
pink lace shirt - mainland store
black cardigan - Zara
vintage necklace - gift from hubby (detail)
red lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel















Detail of the lace shirt and a bit of the necklace

18 comments:

  1. love all the details in this outfit.. the lace top.. the belted cardigan.. that skirt! you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, dear! i love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, on the first look it seemed like there were flowers on your top and skirt, but now i see that there aren't. nevertheless i looove this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uau!
    Very fashion!
    Gostei do look!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The belt is the finishing touch perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally adore the pink lace accents - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely, certainly, definitely (in British accent) love your whole outfit. lol. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cardigan and the shoes, well placed belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love fruit salads.

    LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great feminine details--really pretty!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is very cute. I like the shoes a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi just love this on you, elegant, exotic, colorful, good posture, great hands, beautiful eyes, wow darling you are a knockout!

    Thanks for the comment, I am pooped long day, chat more tomorrow, I promise. I will do that tagged, tomorrow.

    xoxoxo,

    jesse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful lace shirt. I really like how you did the belt (around the cardigan)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww pretty in pink!

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Talking about lipsticks... you know I started using lipstick... last week!!!???!!! :))

    Beijo meu ♥,

    A Elite

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look really good. I love your shoes. I'm also waiting for colder airs in order to wear my tights..they are not colorful but they are tights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...