Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Today's Outfit - 10/08

My friend T arrived today after spending some few holidays at her hometown in mainland.

Of course she brought me a few things. Some colour tights (navy blue, forest green, berry), a pair of gorgeous lace tights and long black gloves that can be transformed in mittens.
I was trilled like a child.

I wished my pictures were more creative, but… well I could say anything, that I had no time, that there were no conditions, that there were no light, but the fact is that I wasn’t inspired. And that’s it!


black and white shoes - Pimkie
black fishnets - Calzedonia
winter floral print skirt - H&M (detail)
purple blouse - Vero Moda
necklace - mainland store
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
lipstick - L'Oreal
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Paris from YSL

13 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic visit with your friend and that you feeling 100%. How nice of your friend to bring you such lovely treats. The lace tights and long black gloves are especially fun. Lucky, you!!
    And, I am always happy to see your beautiful smile.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! You really look great wearing that skirt, it really suits you!!
    And I'm loving the shoes so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt on you. I think the shape is really good on you. The fishnets are a great, unexpected touch!

    How nice that your friend came to visit you with presents in hand! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Skirt and the shoes are soooo cute!

    xoxo
    secretserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice to have a visit from a dear friend... & a generous friend...that's a plus!!! I'm glad you are enjoying my 'color' theme...got to do pink dear cos' it's breast cancer month... awarness & reminder to all. Yesterday The White House was turned to pink with lights... Hope more people have more tests done, my sister is a survivor of this horrible cancer...
    ~Blessings to you luv!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto de estampas florais!
    Very beautiful skirt and shoes!!!
    Bless you!
    Namastê.
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt too. And the blouse too...

    You know, what? I also love the terra cotta tiles, I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore your black&white shoes.
    Reminds me Chanel style, they are very gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope we can all see your new beautiful things soon :). Have fun with your friend - you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love,love,love Picture 1! You have such a great smile and you look very pretty!
    The skirt ist very pretty too! I like flower prints very much ( you can see it at my new blouse, thank you for your comment)
    And the shoes are giving the outfit this... i don´t know how to say, but its very special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. who told you your pictures were not creative? it's perfect. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that look. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. as i said before, i loooove this skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...