Friday, 21 November 2008

love is all around… with tags and awards

I'm grateful to be part of our spot of the blogosphere, I feel that I’m surrounded by such a generous and fantastic group.
I was given some awards and tagged to do some memes which I thank very much, because makes me happy to know that gorgeous bloggers think of me.

I will be doing each one slowly, but I’ll get to the end. However I want you to know what is on my “some posts to do” list. (Do you like lists? Are you a list maker?)

First the awards:

The amazing and writer girl Bella from VINTAGE LOLLIPOPS gave me “The You Rock Award”.

The lovely talented artist Jesse Mendez from The Art of Jesse awarded me with the “Marie Antoinette--A Real Person” award.

The sweet and kind Julianne from Potpourri Promenade has bestowed upon this adorable hugging girl.


The young creative Franco from RiverMist Expressions made me joined the Secret Garden Family, giving me The Secret Garden Award

Now the tags:

Many, many posts ago the lovely Thesil from be trendy my friend has tagged me to do a meme in which I have to take a piece of a song that I think describes me and explain a bit of why the election. (This has been the hardest meme I was tagged for)

The smart and amusing La Belette Rouge has tagged me for a meme in which I am required to list five reasons I love my Island.

The gorgeous and stylish Marian from THE HOUSE OF STYLE tagged me for the 4 Things meme.

The attractive J'Adore Fashion also tagged me to do the six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself meme.

The so sweet and pretty Mina from M I N A V U E marked me to tell six unimportant things that make me happy.

So as you see I’ve a lot of homework to do…

10 comments:

  1. Parabéns pelos prêmios, querida!
    Eles revelam seu talento e sua simpatia!
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very popular lady!

    Congratulations :-))))

    Have a great weekend :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Agnes. you're very popular. congrats for those cool awards. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for you! you deserve every one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the secret garden family,
    don't tell anyone it's a secret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all the beautiful awards. You are going to need a larger shelf to hole all your beautiful acknowledgments.

    I say, shelve your homework and have a lovely weekend.:-)
    Much love.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserved them dear )))

    Have a nice week-end )

    ReplyDelete
  8. my dear,your blog is alwys inspiring and a great read so you deserve all those blogs and love.CONGRATS on them all and keep up the great posts,it makes such great reading.
    muah!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...