Saturday, 1 November 2008

my love for you…

The talented and lovely autumn and the thoughtful blanca both gave me this award.

This award is made for those bloggers that you really love.

Rules:

· LINK THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS AWARD (That's ♥GEnYZe♥)
· Link to the person who "LOVE" you (already done)
· Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
· Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them (wow, I can tag 14 since I got 2 awards ;) )
· Let each person know they have been "LOVED" and leave a comment on their blog (will do after)

And I'm spreading the LOVE to the following:

olimpiA
DraMandarina
Juan
Wana Sambo
La Belette Rouge
Jenna
Hammie
Grayburn
Bronwyn
Imelda Matt
Mina
Enc
Eelie
K-Line
And I give it back to (you have not to do a thing it’s just for you to know)
autumn
blanca

I've got a lot of bloggers that I really love that unfortunately I didn't mention. Wish it didn't stop here. :(

23 comments:

  1. aye Carumba! that is 3 awards in one week! Thankyou seeker, I love this award. Boo says this to me when I ask him how much I love him!
    xx

    (he doesnt have the pony tails, do they have a quiff version)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute! Makes me smiling!
    Thank you:)
    i will post it on evening because in the moment i havn´t got any time...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for giving back the blog. you really have a big heart for everyone who loves you. love yah. hugsss. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, sweety, thank you so much!!! i love you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet of you, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on receiving this award, Seeker. It proves that your positive presence in the blogosphere is valued and appreciated!

    Thanks for passing it on to me, too. I'm grateful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for blog awards... it's well-deserved!!! So here's a big big congrats to you and all the lovelies you've passed it along to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! This is too cute! Anyway; I love the outfit you had on your prev post! YELLOW is just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parabéns!!!
    Você merece!!!
    Namastê
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check out my blog, I´ve got a present for you sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh darling! it would be great if we could meet someday! i dreamt of this for such a long time, but it seems as if it's just a dream :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. that´s a nice award!
    glad to see your doing pretty well with flats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh!!! Thank you ever so much my lovely Seeker, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much!!! This is adorable. I love how it looks. I will forward this one on soon, I promise! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cutest award ever. Thank you so much, Seeker!! I love you that much too!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh S**

    thank you very much !!
    i love you that much too !! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. the image is sooooo sweet!
    Tank you very much, darling... I love you too.

    You put a smile upon my face

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cutesie! What a lovely award and thank you lovely you know I love you too!

    big hug from amsterdam
    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is the cutest. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks a million boo!!! i'm blushing sooo hard,even though i'm black and blacks don't blush...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...