Monday, 10 November 2008

TO - 11/10 - back to bad pictures...

I liked the idea of taking my pictures in some places of my city, since I have all those problems with light I’ve talked about, so today I picked the camera and placed it into my handbag. But the weather gods didn’t help, because it rained a lot all day and I had to get back to take the pictures at home.
But I’m going to take the camera with me for when I’ll get lucky.
I think this outfit looks better in reality, despite being a bit darker than my usual.

I’ve been tagged by the lovely Eneida from Tenga Volantes to do the “8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die" meme.
I’ve already mentioned 8 things in this post and 6 more here, in the final part, so if you’re interested…
The rules say that I must tag 8 other bloggers. I don’t know if you have already done this, if you have it feel free not to, if don’t you’re tagged!

black oxford shoes - from mainland through a local store
bordeaux tights - Calzedonia
black pencil skirt - H&M
black trench - Zara
green blouse - Pautonia
black lace top - Cortefiel (detail)
necklace - mainland store (detail)
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel


Thank you so much for all the supportive and kind words you left me on the post “a second chance…” I feel touched.

24 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better!
    I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are totally fabulous!


    great outfits, i love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see you smiling! You always look chic with your blouse and skirt look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that outfit would ve look so good on the streets what a shame to know about the rain ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket. Fantastic!!! Sorry about the weather. Hope your internal weather is sunny and bright.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, curious between the Blog and here I am here in your .. you leave a greeting, and we hope a good day.
    Dual

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the smiles Seeker, and emerald suits you. I would love to see more of your city. Please dont forget the camera!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 3rd pic...you look like Imelda - shocked that the UN would still be interested in my carry-on.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!Very cool!
    Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shoes - are they doing the trick?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the lippie with the color of the tights. This is such a nice combination of colors...my kind of thing :P

    x Graybu

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find hereby three colours that look amazing together: dark green, bordeaux & black. To duplicate!

    Beijo meu ♥,

    A Elite

    PS: I keep on smiling, do you, Duchess?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the last picture of you :) and the idea of this outfit is great

    ReplyDelete
  14. great colours, and i love the lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the lace top over the green blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like it, u are right, it does look dark, but like u sed, it was probably better in real life

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's lovely to see you looking so happy in the last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's been pretty sunny here recently, but I'm sure bad weather will set in soon. (<-- So sayeth the miserable pessimist in me... :-D)

    You're so good at using bold colors!
    Looking at my wardrobe nowadays I'm totally fed up with all the pale pinks and light blues and other horribly lame colors I've been wearing for ages. I want purple, green, brown, royal blue and orange!!!

    Yep, a trip to the clothes store is definitely in order for me. I wanna be like you: a color-maverick! ;-)You really do inspire me so much. ^_^

    Hugs,
    Izar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seeker, I ADORE you for being so bold with your color pairings. You're a total star. And I just love that last photo with your gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Green and bordeaux together, wow! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Está linda como sempre!
    Adoro bordeaux!
    Quanto à "second chance", acredito que as coisas chegam até nós por merecimento! Você merece!
    Seja feliz, querida!!!
    Bless you!
    Namastê
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooh i love the color of those tights... and your layering.. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your lovely comment! Today i feel much better and i think i´ve recover my health!
    I love,love,love your trench coat! It looks great on you! And i didn´t know that bordeaux tights and a green blouse canbe a perfect match together!
    and i love your laugh in the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...