Sunday, 23 November 2008

TO - 11/23 - I have the BF plaid shirt… and it’s mine

Out of a D&G ad or prepared to go into the mountains of the wild Canada??

Hubby surprised me trying some of his shirts, and told me that he wasn’t prepared to share them with me. And that I should buy one for me.
OK, let’s face it. I agree, his shirts are classier and not the plaid I wanted, so… I bought mine. And now it’s all mine!!!

The build behind me it’s my office’s building the Palácio dos Capitães Generais. A sixteenth-century building - the Palacio dos Capitaes Generais - is intimately linked to the history of the Azores. This was originally the Jesuit College, before it was abandoned in 1759. When the General Captainship was created in 1766, the building was converted into the residence of the Captain-Generals, who ruled over the military, political and administrative life of the archipelago.
The inside of the building has a rich and extremely beautiful decoration, with furniture from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, porcelain from the East India Company, painting, sculpture and some delightful examples of the goldsmith’s art.
But we don’t work in this environment. The services’ area is influenced by it, but we have some modern hardware.
Here it’s the parking space (yes, we are so privileged for having a private park in the downtown) which today is empty because it’s Sunday, but usually is full of cars.

Now, I don’t have the time for more. We are going out to dinner at my friend T’s home and after that we’ll go to see a funny local show.

I’m so sorry that I can’t check your blogs today, but I’ll catch you up…

brown boots - local store
black skinny pants - Vero Moda
brown belt -Tally Weijl
furry vest - Tally Weijl
plaid men's shirt - Tally Weijl
red shirt - Vero Moda
mustard scarf - H&M
lipstick - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

17 comments:

  1. Linda em look de inverno!
    Botas são práticas e estilosas!
    Adorei o post! Adoro história!
    O prédio é muito bonito!
    Namastê
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shirt and gorgeous building. Thanks for the history lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain gave us a break for today and let us all go and vote

    (today we had some elections, to decide the mayor and that stuff)

    and it was my first time ever to vote!

    how cool is that?
    --

    oK I love how that vest looks on you ! and the plaid shirt, is amazing
    i just have a question, did you buy it or is your husband's? you didn't tell us if you bought it or if your husband agreed to borrow it to you just for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally skip this part

    I bought mine. And now it’s all mine!!!

    xD

    forget my question hahahaha
    i had a 10 sec amnesia hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, it's a great Sunday look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your plaid shirt is nice and i'm loving your boots!

    P.S. thanks also for dropping by on my blog. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, i never liked plaid, but it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi that smile is just sooo cute Seeker, and you point a great finger with intent I can see?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done, I'm happy that you got your own. That was a great decision you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling you looks so cool. Where do I start? I think the plaid is fabu on you! Love how ell the boots work with the look and how you belted it all for extra chic. You know I love that furry vest already!!! You totally rock darling. How stylish are you.Oh i love the backdrop to your images too.
    kisses my darling.
    Muah!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  11. you + plaid = winning combination

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look soo happy in the pictures... I totally adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this one is great! as they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shirt is great! Isn't it nice that you don't have to share? :D

    What a lovely building, and how lucky you are to be able to see it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That shirt looks so good on you!
    I used to borrow my Dad's scarves but at one point he got fed up and demanded to have them back. :-D But honestly, what could I do? He has very cool scarves which matched the look I was at that time going for: a bit masculine and angular. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...