Thursday, 4 December 2008

TO - 12/03 - sorry, I had no time for more...

In The Storm Of Roses

Wherever we turn in the storm of roses,
the night is lit up by thorns, and the thunder
of leaves, once so quiet within the bushes,
rumbling at our heels.


~ ~ Ingeborg Bachmann

black ankle boots - local store
brown wide-legs pants with black belt – H&M
mustard cardigan - Vero Moda
green blouse - Pautonia
brown corduroy blazer - Rafia
animal printed scarf - (?)
black and green handbag - local store
sunglasses - mainland store
colourfull brooch - Hubby's gift
lipstick - L'Oreal
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

10 comments:

  1. The Ingeborg Bachmann poem is so unbelieveably wonderful... dark and whistful.

    Then I move on... the outfit is fabulous, as is the pop of mustard against green.

    And the bag... I'm coming to steal it dear Seeker!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I love the cardigan, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Miss Gorgeous! I am loving this mustard kick you are on. Really, I so wish I looked good in it. It is so beautiful with green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green top is very sharp. It's great with mustard or brown. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro mostarda com verde.
    Ficou excelente!
    Namastê
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh! i need to get this cardigan! and i looove your blouse! green is my favourite colour, but there are few green clothes that i really like. i think i have a similar blazer, but unfortunately it's to small for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the kind of colours I can try. My favouriate! chocolate, mustard yellow and brown.. oh yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this look is one of your best, i love the ,mustard cardigan, its doing alot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combination here. So cool!

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really make me think of my mom: it's heartbreaking!

    Beijo meu ♥,

    A Elite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...