Friday, 16 January 2009

the 4th picture in the 4th folder...

The lovely Imelda from Imelda tagged me to show the 4th picture on the 4th folder in my computer.

The Rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same!


And the picture is this:

To tell you the true I don’t know why I have this picture saved. Maybe because I liked it… I just know that its title is “The Inner Me”… could it be the reason??

Now I’m tagging: dapper kid, Jesse, Julianne and J'Adore Fashion
I don’t know if you have already done this, if you have it or you don’t like it, feel free not to do it.

(I thought of tagging the lovely Strawberry Fields but she has already done this tag)

Also if you haven’t been tagged but you like it feel free to do it.

Have fun!

8 comments:

  1. oh my that image is so inspiring! wow,could stare at it forever Seeker.
    darling have a great weekend my sweetie!
    muah x
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for the tag, love it, i will get to it soon :)
    xoxo
    stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Seeker,

    Don't apologize. I love a meme or a tag. Although sometimes I am slow. That is a pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda a gravura!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you Seeker,

    I honestly don't know what I have as my Fourth picture...LOL

    I will post it soon.

    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thank you so so so much for the tag :) It sounds quite interesting, I shall try to post my photo soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...