Friday, 30 January 2009

my blog is... fabulous and nice... wow...


Besides the lovelies Eneida from Tenga Volantes and Piper from Piper Madison, I was presented, some posts ago, with the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award from the lovelies Melmo from Fashion now, Deana from Dooder City, cherish_jd from Cherish Vintage.

The award comes with a few rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (check)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.(check below) (I had four so I can nominate at least forty ;) )
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. (check)
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. (I can’t do it all, so please see if you’re in, sorry)
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. (check)

I am honoured and I would like to multiply it far, so I nominate (even if you had it already):

...love Maegan; a cat of impossible colour; A Color; a pink world; A Pretty Face; Almost Stylish; Already Pretty; Aphex Nation; Berry Picking; Binary Star; Chic looks; Couture Carrie; Couture Salope; dapper kid; el estilo si importa; Fashion Addict ; Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion ; For the Love of Beauty ; Fresh and Fab™ :::::Celeb Gossip at Its Best::: ; Grayburn; Glamour-Och-Fläs... ; Hammiesblog ; I say Shotgun;Imelda; In Yr Fshn; Janetteria; K-Line; La Belette Rouge; La Mimi; La Mode Chez Moi ; MahaloFashion.Com; Make Do Style; near HAYDEN ; Potpourri Promenade; Pretty Little Pictures ; Qin At The Disco; Retro Life Style; Rocketqueen's beauty blog; Savvy Mode; Sharon Rose-Vintage, Fashion, Me; She's Dressing Up ; Strawberry Kitten ; tammikuun puutarha ; The Innocent Piper; THE HOUSE OF STYLE ; three little chickies; TRENDY ; VINTAGE LOLLIPOPS; we wear things - Issa; ♥street-inspiration


Also O Viajante rewarded me with the “Blog simpático” (Nice Blog) award that I want to pass it to the lovelies…


More love to come...

35 comments:

  1. Wonderful! you deserve all. Congratulations!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your double award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa..
    I've missed some of ur articles.
    So badly... ;)

    btw,
    congrats for ur double award.
    Thats relee cool.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!
    Congratulations darling!!!!
    Thanks so muchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    You're delicious, as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You deserve all of this!
    And thank you so passing the award to my blog! You are so sweet!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-thank you so much my dear, have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you sweetie. i am honored. have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You are a perfect example of a stunning and fabulous blogger!

    And now you're passing it on to me? I am really honored and touched that you think well of me.

    Thank you, Seeker!

    Bon Weekend! xoxo
    Kirie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a sweetheart!!!

    I'm spending the weekend swamped with work, so this was such lovely and welcomed surprise.

    Thank you so much... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and thank you so so much for the passing the award my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. PARABÉNS PELOS PRÉMIOS E OBRIGADA PELO MIMO !

    BEIJINHOS VERDINHOS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you sweet Seeker! And congrats to you too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blog simpático!! :D Thanks dear, you're so sweet, I love this award :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy, I am so happy!!! Thanks a lot. It is a great honor!! I love your style and closet. You are an inspiration for all of us :)))

    a kiss and a hug,
    Wish you a great weekend,
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, congrats ! :) & thanks!

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! And thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats and THANK YOU! :) love your style and your blog is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. darling CONGRATS on this ward my sweetie! you really deserve it so much! thank you my sweet for passing it on to me too.
    muah x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, it means so much to mean to know that I'm doing something good :) Thanks so much sweetie!

    I really do wish that you were joining me for the shows here at aifw. I'm having a great time and thanks for checking in with me. I'm quite tired but excited at the same time if you know what i mean!

    kisses,
    Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much - isn't it lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oiiii querida, mas que selo mais fofo, adorei esse golfinho. Super obrigada por ter me indicado ao selo e parabéns por tê-lo recebido.
    Bjobjo

    ReplyDelete
  23. ((((Seeker)))))) Hey doll!!!! You are the sweetest my friend! Thank you so much for the award, I feel really honored to get this award from you :) I think you are just a wonderful person and I really look up to you, you have an awesome blog and I'm so grateful that you are my friend. Thank you so much!!! :)
    Julian xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. You deserve all the awards you get dear, and thank you for giving me one too. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on your prizes and thanks for the "nice blog" award :))

    Beijo meu ♥,

    A Elite

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you. Thank you. Seeker, you deserve these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Parabéns!!!!!!!!!!!
    Obrigada!!!!!!!!!!!
    Querida!!!!!!!!!!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your´re so cute, thank you <3
    I don´t want that you have worries about me! At the moment there is a lot to do in school things. i´m learning the whole day!(ok its only feeling like tat ;) )
    next week i will have more time!
    big huge

    your mina :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you, beautiful! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are such a sweetheart. I hope you can feel how loved you are. If not take a minute and breath it in. You are loved. Look at all the awards, readers you have and how much joy you bring your readers.

    Thank you so much for this lovely award. Hugs to lovely you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Of COURSE it's fabulous!

    Congratulations.

    Your blog has grown so much over the past year, I'm so happy for you! Look at all your devoted readers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good afternoon


    FREE ebay has finally arrived in the 21st century" at http://www.BuySellDirect.net

    Why should I use ebay when I can sell my products FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...