Saturday, 3 January 2009

TO - 01/02 - sick… with a bad hair day… but trying to catch the sun…

First of all I want to thank you ALL of my wonderful Dear Readers and Blogging Friends, who sent well wishes, and messages my way. Thank you for your kind thoughts and good vibrations.
I’m feeling better now, despite I’m not totally recovered.

So with the first outfit of the year I just wanted to be comfortable, but I’m not a sweat suit lady you know.
Since we had the day of from the office, we went to the other city of the island to pick some prescriptions Hubby’s doctor gave him.
It was a beautiful and sunny day.

black ankle boots - local store
green cropped pants - from my boxes
studeed belt - long time gift from a magazine
brown turtleneck - La Redoute
bordeaux blazer (cropped sleeves) - mainland store
green scarf - flea market
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
sunglasses - mainland store
lipstick - Esté Lauder
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

8 comments:

  1. Oh, no only just seen that you've not been well. Glad you're back!

    Looking wonderfully glam, as usual and I SOOOO want to be whereever you are right now - sunny, pleaseeeeee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks fabulous! gorgeous outfit as usual, the blazer is probably my favourite! =)

    i am very happy to now you are feeling better lucky you wearing sunglasses. it was raining all day here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ô dozinha, está parecendo até mais magrinha! Nada como um dia de sol para alegrar! Aqui está chovendo há dias!
    Bjins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fique bem!
    O scarf está lindo!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look okay dear!
    please get well soon! i just whispered a prayer for you...
    lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely color palette... I love this!

    How are you feeling?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colors :-)

    I am glad you're feeling better! Happy 2009 :-)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...