Thursday, 8 January 2009

TO - 01/08 - it’s cold… it’s raining… but I got love…

First of all I want to thank everyone who showed solidarity and understanding about my comments difficulty that I talked in my last post.
You’re so sweet and lovely that my heart is breaking, but actually I must go with my plan or I will loose “my life” (and some things in it).
But as I’ve already told to some of you I’m not going to vanish I’m just appearing not so often.
So… wait for me…
Today was sooooo cold and raining that actually I did care more with comfort than with style…
And tomorrow I’m so sure it’s going to rain again. No, I didn’t hear the weather news, but I’m going to the hairdresser… and every time I go there it rains. ;)

Hmmm… but I must look nice for my Bday, don’t you think?
(Update - Sorry if I made you think my Bday was today, but it's tomorow January 10th)

Also once again “Searching the Inner Me…” has been honoured with an award that putted a big smile on my face, because I really appreciated it.

The talented and lovely Piper from Piper Madison has presented me with the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award! It made me happy, moreover the nice and kind words used by Piper to whom I thank a lot.

I will pass it latter, because there’s some stuff I have to think about, (5 addictions).


black to gray shoes - local store
dark gray pants - from my boxes
gray belt - Stradivarius
brown turtleneck - La Redoute
red cardigan - Mango
black biker jacket - Stradivarius
furry vest - Tally Weijl
necklace - gift from Hubby (Details)
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

29 comments:

  1. You look lovely and Warm. It was cold and rainy here today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I love your very very stylish and cozy outfit... Pretty!

    Have a great day, xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally loving that vest.
    nice blog :)

    xx. mavvie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's your Bday today? If yes, have the greatest time! And you do look spectacular in that vest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award, I love your furry vest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just dropping by... nice outfit anyway!!! hahaha:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look smashing as always!
    xo,
    d-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darling! It's your b-day tomorrow! How exciting! What are you planning to do with your hair??? I'm quite curious to know :)
    I'm loving that fur vest. It's such a must have...YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOH, wow, your outfit is really stunning. You look really warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the coolest person I've seen! Dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there-soo stylish and lovely my dear, keep warm and cosy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your vest looks really cosy and warm but stylish at the same time! And it fits perfect to the rest of your outfit - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oi!
    O visual 'cinza' tem tudo a ver com chuva, né?
    Ficou linda!
    Bom, pelo que entendi, vc faz aniversário hoje? Dia 9 ou 10?
    O mais importante é que estejas feliz. Que nesse novo ano de vida você seja muito abençoada e que consiga realizar todos os desejos do seu coração! Parabéns com muito carinho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I wish I dressed better for cold rainy days. The little flick in your hair looks so cute! So hope your haircut goes well :)

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, gorgeous you!! And, congrats on the award it is well deserved.
    Much love y besos.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Darling Seeker you are a year older...& still looking fabulous as ever in that rocking jacket!You are an inspiration!
    ~Kisses+Blessings*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your layering :)... looks so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey sunshine!
    I´m sorry that i haven´t had any time to write you a comment.
    well you look great!
    lovely furry vest... i like it very much on you!
    hope i will write more to you next days!

    big huge
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous layering as always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are looking so good in this furry vest! it's totally perfect for you.

    oh thanks for following my blog I follow yours too ;)

    I hope you have a nice weekend darling!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is today the big day? I'll put a "happy birthday" out there to a wonderful fellow Capricorn, just in case! And lady, I ADORE that fur vest.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so comfy & chic! ;) It's been so hot here in Singapore :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have a wonderful and happy birthday.
    I don't know what you've got to do but you know I send lots of love and regard. Take your time, you know none of us are going anywhere xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. darling you will be missed as you are fabulous, love the layering my dear.the furry vest over the jacket and red cardigan is simply genius,my freind you are so stylish!
    congrats on your blog award,you so deserve it!
    have a gorgeous wknd ahead with hubby!
    big kiss and hug,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look so warm, love the fur accent to the jacket--always cute. have a lovely weekend sweety :)
    xoxo
    stella

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lindo!
    Adoro quando você coloca esse tipo de colete! Acho lindo! Tenho, mas aqui há pouca oportunidade de usar.
    Seu blog realmente é fabuloso! Parabéns!
    Ah, e, se me permite, copiei de você a idéia das pessoas escolherem os looks!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mmmm, loving your look. You're very diva-like in the second picture: so carefree, confident and radiant! (And very-very pretty too!)

    Lovely as always!

    xoxo
    Izar

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mary-Kate Olsen would want to steal your outfit here, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...