Friday, 9 January 2009

TO – 01/09 – I went to the hairdresser and it didn’t rain…

First of all I want to apologize if I made you think that my Birthday was today January 9th, when it’s tomorrow January 10th.
Also want to thank all the warm, lovely and kind words that were left in my last post.

Since I was a kid I think I had never talked about my Bday while it is approaching as much as this year and making a lot of questions to myself.
Hmmmm…. Question to myself - Am I worried?


So as I’ve told you yesterday, I went to the hairdresser today to “reshape” my cut. I maintained the same style, which is not very usual with me. I like to change once in a while, but I’m liking this very much.
And it didn’t rain… lol, it’s not usual either!!!

I’m sooooo addicted to blogging that I’m having troubles in relaxing and slow down a bit. So stressful…

black oxford shoes - from mainland through a local store
blue skinny pants - Vero Moda
navy blue sweater - Zara
berry belt - Stradivarius
pink and blue plaid blouse with bow - H&M (detail)
bordeaux blazer (cropped sleeves) - mainland store
brooch - gift
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
lipstick - Esté Lauder
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

22 comments:

  1. Love your hairstyle, it suits you well! Kisses,
    Sao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seeker,

    Lovely new hair design.... :)I adore skinny jeeans, what amazing jeans colour! Fresh!

    xoxo & Have a great weekend, darling!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, here in the Philippines it's already January 10, so happy happy birthday to the woman who got style!!! all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i can totally relate. Its so fantastic to meet such beautiful people and sharing daily musings etc with everyone.

    Anyhoo, i like the wispy parts of your hair very very much. Adds some dynamic to your hair.

    Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY (its the 10th here in NZ so :P :P :P

    Have a very good one and please take time to wind down. You ow it to yourself :)

    *BIG HUGS* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cut is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I absolutely love it. Happy Birthday Eve, gorgeous!!!!!
    amor y besos
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!
    But we'll talk about that later!

    You look really good. I love your haircut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, hope you have a good days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, look at your hair! It is so adorable and now it is officially your birthday so I am sending you birthday hugs from NYC:) Have an amazing day!
    xoxox,
    d-

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I'm loving the new hair cut :) It's so stylish, you have a very talented hair dresser. I'm actually also going for a hair cut this thursday. I'm seeing a new hair dresser, he's supposed to be one of the best in Toronto! Well...I really hope so:)
    I know it must be difficult to detach yourself from computer and blogging, but you MUST! Your life outside of the virtual blogging world is way more important and precious! :)
    Love!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit. I specially love the top and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're haircut is amazing and you always style it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday, lovely seeker! you hair always looks so nice! have a nice day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy birthday my dear!
    Your new hair looks great, like your outfit!
    I like especially the cute little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy happy birthday Seeker! :D

    I hope you find the answers to your questions, maybe during today... otherwise during this new year you begin now :)

    I love this haircut too, now I'm wearing it a bit longer and I'm pondering if it would be wise to shorten it again (my neck hates the winter cold!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a fabulous hairstyle.

    Chillax, seeker.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!
    The hair is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. darling love your hair! i like how she re-shaped it.it really suits you darling. those jeans rock as well! the shade of it is perfect.
    happy wknd honey!hope yours is lovely.
    Muah!
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair is perfect! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...