Saturday, 28 February 2009

"UNIQUE and CHIC" Award...


The gorgeous and lovely janettaylor from Janetteria has created the "UNIQUE and CHIC" Award and had the kindness to include my blog in her list. I feel so privilege that she thought of me for this so cool and gorgeous award. Thank you so much my dear.

And the rules are:
1 - Put the logo on your blog or post.
2 - Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are UNIQUE and CHIC.
3 - Pass it on let them know.


So it’s also a privilege to pass it to the below fellow bloggers that post about their personal style on a daily basis (in alphabetic order):






I have some more awards and tags to pass and do, I didn’t forget it, but this “homework” must be done slowly.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you very much! :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Seeker, that's very kind of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns e obrigada, querida!
    Você é sempre um doce comigo!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my beautiful! im honored to receive this award from you. You so deserve it. Congrats to you!
    muah x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My God!!!!
    Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!!!
    You're delicious...
    Thanks darling <3
    I hope you've a wonderful week end!!!
    Kiss & Luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah, thank you so much!! I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U deserve it and the rest of the blogger ladies likewise, to who you passed it on...

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, Thank you! ...and you are definitely Unique and Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much sweetie. My first award ever. I am blushed and will do my best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award, Seeker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...