Tuesday, 3 March 2009

TO - 03/03 - like an onion with many layers…


When doing some work searches my friend T., that has a degree on Art History, found this antique travel bag which is going on auction.
I thought it was very interesting. Do you know what’s it trade mark? Can you imagine? Well if you’re curious to know you can see it here. (Despite being written in Portuguese the brand is perfectly understandable.)


It has been so cold for us that I have to layer some clothes. Today I just thought that I was like an onion with all those layers.
Oh, by the way, I didn’t get the opportunity to scream, I think I’m too controlled for that, but I might take Vixel’s advice and do it into a pillow so only I can hear.

Oh and don’t forget to check below how to win a gorgeous belt in a fabulous contest from Danz…


black oxford shoes - from mainland through a local store
grape pants - other island store some time ago
gray belt - Stradivarius
green turtleneck - Zara
mustard cardigan - Vero Moda
black blazer (from a suit) - Ana Sousa
furry vest - Tally Weijl
plaid purple and gray scarf - Stadivarius
gray handbag - Mango
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

28 comments:

  1. hahaha :O its LV! :O

    hehehe!

    You know I love your Faux Fur vest!

    Juan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yes, you're all covered in clothes but you look amazing, I love the third pic.


    Let's scream, let's scream!!!!!

    love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old luggage....such a history!

    ...looking divine as usual!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    Love the outfit.=)
    I really love the way you project in camera..;D
    Great outfit..Have a nice day..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you layered your clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-mustard and purple is such a gorgeous combination, looking lovely my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. travel bag? What's in it.
    intrigue.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scream as much as you need to. totally worth it. Wish I could do with you at the top of these stairs. Will be good fun!

    xoxo
    Songy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfits are always so creative, I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Você fica muito bem na cor mostarda! Bjns

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so nice how every layer is in a different colour! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, love this briefcase. Love more the fact that it does not scream designer with gaudy labelling.

    I would tote this everywhere.

    I bought my boy a similar leather one from an op-shop, will just have to "borrow" it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your yellow cardigan! Super cute!!

    And that LV case is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vest and that plaid scarf!!! And wow, that travel case is sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your pants - they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bag is divine! And I love your grape pants!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey darling!
    Orange and purple and green? WOW! Aren't you a brave one? :)
    I love it though, especially with that faux fur vest. It's perfection!

    Muah
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Seeker! I love the unexpected yet brilliant combination of colours in this very stylish outfit! You look amazing as usual my dear.
    Take care and have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are one stylish onion! :)
    I love that you embrace color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look great and layers are the only thing you can do when it is soooooooooo cold. burr. your pics make me chilly, but you have fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  22. yes, we all love facebook....
    great outfit by the way!!!

    keep safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorei o mostarda com o roxo!!!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah d mustard working beautifully here again....i love vintage trunks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your layers! you look amazing as always.
    and about the screaming you should do it, it helps ehhehehehehe you can do it while driving, no one can hear you *( unless you carpool)
    beijos
    n

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...