Friday, 20 March 2009

TO - 03/20 - here comes the Spring… here comes the Spring… it’s alright…

We are all together and we are loved…

We are all special and have a lot to offer the world around us…onward and upward…ever seeking always growing.

Standing still means to slip backwards and lose our focus.
The challenge is to know and be known…to love… to feel…
to be who I am with no explanations or excuses.

Now about my links…

I've put a new gadget with my blog roll. I hope I haven’t lost any of my links, but I'm asking you, if you please check if your link is already there. I will be grateful if you will tell me if something is missing.

black and white shoes - Pimkie (F/W 2008)
black wide-legs pants - C&A Clockhouse (F/W 2008)
red belt -Tally Weijl
striped blouse - from my boxes
red cardigan - Mango (F/W 2007)
mustard scarf - H&M (F/W 2008)
black retro inspired coat - Vero Moda
necklace - mainland store
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

19 comments:

  1. this outfit is divine!

    and i see my name on your blog roll. thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeker!!!!! Hey there my dear friend !! I love the outfit and the hair cut is divine!!!! lol very very pretty and so stylish, looks wonderful on you!!! :) I always seem to look like a boy with short hair, kinda like my bro!! LOL But you have the cute little face to go with the cut, absolutely fab!!! have a great weekend my friend, take care,
    Julian xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that nautical shirt. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair :) And those shoes are fantastic - very 20's chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seeker,

    I love how you wore the mustard scarf with the red, white, and black. To me, that unexpected color makes the outfit.

    Also, the words in your post are so encouraging and uplifting. Thanks!

    I don't see my blog on your blog roll. I want to be on it! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pants.
    it was so cold here today it snowed...no spring here yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there-fabulous outfit, so perfect for Spring with those lovely pops of colour! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GoodMorning Sweetie!!!
    How are you today? I'm feelin' better... The spring is magic XD

    I love so much your new haircut, on you is perfect <3

    Shoes is this outfit are wonderful!!!

    Kiss and have a fantastic weekend!
    I <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amei o sapato combinando com a blusa, e ainda colocando outras cores para alegrar!
    Aqui começa o outono!
    Boa primavera, querida!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it, especially your jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful outfit i really really love this. it's kinda navy!
    I am so sorry for my absence but school is so stressy :(

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your wraparound scarf is so wonderful, and I looove those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur outfit is fantastic and funny! I love it!

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always adore black and white!!
    Lovely evening and weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hesitate to say you are looking wonderful..I do not mean for it to sound trite. ....but it is the truth. I smile when I see you with your bright and inspiring looks and fun poses. You are lovely...truth.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! I did not see the award you had given to all your followers but I will search it out! Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this look 10X more with the red cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the touch of the scarf, you give to our outfit, its sheek

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE your red cardi! And you look so cute, take care my dear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...