Tuesday, 24 March 2009

TO - 03/23 & 03/24 - with the rainbow… is there a solution…?

I’m really very tired today. Those last two days of work were filled of meetings to find solutions.

We are obsessed with solutions. Ever since we are very little, we are taught to reject the impossible tasks. There is nothing as stressful as a solution-free problem. There is nothing as intimidating as an ambiguous signal we get from a life situation, from a friend, or from a stranger. We want our life events to be legitimate, solvable, predictable, and controllable, structured and, if experienced in public, politically correct. Those who failed to come up with a solution for their own problems are labelled as "unprofessional", "inferior", "sick", or, even worse, "irrational". Besides, it is anomalous to set a hopeless task. The - often painful - awareness of having a non-practicable plan is, according to modern (clinical) thinking, close to either paranoia or to severe anxiety. However, we no longer like to talk about separating the real from the illusive; we are hypocrite enough for only talking about viable and non-viable plans. The more evident the lack of solution for a certain problem, the less likely for that problem to appear on "healthy", "reasonable", "successful" persons’ agenda.

So the first outfit is from yesterday and the second one from today.
Did I say I wouldn’t wear my turtlenecks anymore until winter??? If so I was definitely wrong…

I’m so sorry for being so behind on your blogs, I hope you’ll understand my lack of time, I’m trying to catch you…

black ankle boots - local store (F/W 2007)
black short carrot-top pants - from my boxes
yellow thin belt - local store
blue shirt - Cortefiel
blue cardigan - local store
scarf - flea market
black retro inspired coat - Vero Moda
brooch - gift
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
lipgloss - L'Oreal
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

black oxford shoes - from mainland through a local store
dark gray pants - from my boxes
berry belt - Stradivarius
green cardigan - Vero Moda (S/S 2009)
pink shirt - Mango
mustard turtleneck - Vero Moda
black and white retro style coat - local store (F/W 2008)
rubi brooch - gift from Hubby
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

28 comments:

  1. Oh, you're post tonight is really resonating for me Seeker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are HOT! You look great, but I think my favorite is the one with the black and white retro-style coat. I love the way you added all the color.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you wrote - as always :)

    I like that your outfits are always fun and have pops of colour - they shout happy!
    Great accessorising too, with the belts and scarves. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! such colorful outfits darling! You cheer up my mood every time I look at you :) The color of that blue cardigan is gorgeous! I"m not sure what type of blue it is, but it's so vibrant:) I lOVE IT :)
    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mama seeker..;D
    Those boots look sexy on you..=)
    And that green cardigan is so great..I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ur second combo! :)

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there-such stylish outfits, I love the one with the green cardi, looking fabulous my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it can be really tiring trying to find solutions. Ultimately, it is a human trait. Most of the time, we need to feel like we're moving ahead.

    Funny you should talk about this at a moment when I'm really feeling stuck with my assignment. I'm not able to express the way I want to and it is frustrating! Having no solution is frustrating.

    xo Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oi! E vc sempre lindona, hein? Pelo menos o ânimo para o outfit continua em alta! rsrsrsrs
    Sabe, eu acho que as mulheres sofrem muito mais com as pressões do dia-a-dia (trabalho, família, estudos), pois somos sentimentais, e quando ficamos abaladas emocionalmente tudo desanda...
    Força! Essa fase vai passar.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are fantastic combos, but the second one is just smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely as always! Love the splash of color in every outfit!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is ok here. and overthere?
    I'll go and vote right now!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand; problem solving is part of human conditioning...some are stronger than others in this aspect. I've been known as a chicken without its head when it comes to face a problem even a small one...heehee* Anyway, on fashion- pink&green is one of the best & fresh combo! ~Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so unbelievably great with color!!!! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. both outfits look great! i especially like the yellow belt and this green/pink combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I just love the way you use colours - you're always so colourful and still so tasty and stylish.

    And surprise surprise (not!), I love both outfits. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmmm.... good morning dear...
    guess what, i already voted......
    hmmm....
    and i, of course, voted the lady whom i know loves fashion so much....

    THAT'S YOU!!!


    keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Wonderful site. I voted for you, love. Your outfit was smashing.

    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I can certainly understand... sometimes, there's just not enough hours in the day to aaccomplish everything!
    And can I just add that you look delicious in green! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very tasteful!
    I voted for you by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. we are all behind, ive been away myself. But like you said, its so time consuming, that when you've finish doing yours, all the time is gone.

    You looked great by the way

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooohhh loving this outfit!!
    The colours and style really work for you!! Amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...