Thursday, 9 April 2009

every day giving thanks… forever for the laugh.............





Today is a very important day for me.
It’s the anniversary of one of my turning points.

For that I want to say that…



I am so very grateful…







for my life...
for the present moment...
for the alters ever going forward...
for my thoughts that let me to produce…
for my inner discovering how to be alive...
for my career, and for the confidence I find in myself while working…
for sitting in meditation and paying attention to my breath...
for my prayers although my personal accepting...
for my time in quiet and in move all over space...
for the smell of incense burning...
for my current blessings…
for receiving many more…
for today...
for the sleep...
for the water...
for the air…
for the wind bursting through time...
for the colours...
for the flowers...
for the blue open sky...
for the beautiful, tall, green trees…
for the sound of rain...
for the clouds and how they are never similar...
for the oceans…
for the beautiful waves, and the sandy beaches…
for the sunshine…
for the star light and the moon light…
for my new life...
for my smile...
for keeping the ability to walk…
for keeping my hands...
for my friends...
for my blog, that has offered for me a way to make friends, make my self confidence, discover about myself and others…
for my family circle, always supporting and being behind me…
for my love, my Husband, in prosperity, a pleasure, in adversity, a friend, in grief a comfort, in joy, a companion- at all times another 'me'...

and of course, forever for the laugh.............

Namasté!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lady Seeker, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got goosebumps whilst reading "turning point". But it also reminded me how fragile life is and that we shouldnt wait for a "wake up call" to start living the life we want and start growing as people.

    You really are an inspiration! :-)

    xox

    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post Seeker! Gratitudes should always be part of life...Definitely searching the inner US! ~Kisses+Blessings*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so beautiful! Thank you so much sweetheart for sharing this piece with us...and happy anniversary of that special event in your life! You are one strong and inspirational woman! I'm proud of all your accomplishments and I wish you to stay just as you are- happy and determined to keep growing as a being :)
    I'm sending you all my love!
    Hope you have a safe and fun trip!
    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be always grateful and you'll be always happy ! This is my deep hope for you !

    Querida amiga,

    Obrigada pela tuas palavras no meu cantinho aquando do meu "retiro" onde vou voltar depois de te ter desejado PESSOALMENTE uma Páscoa Feliz !

    Beijinhos da

    Verdinha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there-what a fabulous post my dear, a time for reflection and giving thanks indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oi! Nâo consegui ler o 'turning points', não abriu...
    Você tem razão, 'forever for the laugh...'
    Bjoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Devemos realmente agradecer as bênçãos que recebemos!
    E nascer de novo a cada dia!
    E festejar cada dia, pois cada um é único, e cada um deve ser feliz, devemos fazê-lo feliz!
    Seja feliz sempre, amiga!
    Fico feliz por você!
    Blessings!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a moving gratitude list. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling what a beautiful pieces. congrats on the anniversary of your turning point darling!loved reading this piece dear.
    big hug x
    muah,
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parabens querida. sorri. sempre.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello dear... i have a new post..... care to visit my blog site.....

    keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful!!!
    I absolutely love it!

    there are so many things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post, my dear. The reflection and reminder to be thankful for the simple things that we do have in life is a good hint for the rest of us.

    Hope you're having a fantastic holiday, and happy easter!

    Anika
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an inspiration - thank you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Seeker. For articulating all the things you're grateful for. I need to do this every day. Sending you warm wishes and gratitude, too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...