Tuesday, 7 April 2009

I’m going on a trip… and I leave some fabulous love…

My blogging friends and dear readers, I’m going tomorrow on a trip to mainland.
Well technically I’m going on vacations, but as I’ve told you before we are also going to take care of some issues.
So today I'm very busy, busy, busy…
I’m packing the things and also leaving the house all clean.
I’m planning to stay in touch with you as much as I could, as I’m taking with me my laptop.
So keep coming, because I’ll be back…



A few posts ago, the lovely and talented (yes, she sews!!) Le Tasché gave me this "Your Blog is Fabulous" award, thank you so much my dear – it’s always very gratifying to get an award from a fellow fashion blogger.

And that’s with great pleasure that I pass it to all the blogs of my blogroll, because if they are in it it’s because I love them and they all are Fabulous.



Take care all you!! And don’t forget me!!!

25 comments:

  1. yay congrats!! Have a lovely trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun on the trip and dnt forget to click the camera!!! we wanna see foto'sss :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa viagem!!! Aguado as fotos! Bjins

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could never forget you!! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boa e merecida viagem, amiga!
    Descanse e volte revigorada!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a wonderful trip, my Dear! I'll be with you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    have fun darling and take lots of pics and or not....

    love,
    Jesse Noe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and thank you!
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool!!!
    Post photos from there!

    kisses and kisses,
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss you darling...come back with lots of fabulous pics ok... ~XO*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great trip and CONGRATULATIONS!

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. As madrugadas na Ilha
    São feitas de morna calmaria
    A brisa dança no silêncio
    Os pássaros dormem em harmonia

    Uma valsa de bonança
    O rodopio das águas de um ribeiro
    As hortênsias pintam a terra de azul
    Um sino solta o seu tocar primeiro



    Boa Páscoa


    Mágico beijo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have an absolutely beautiful trip, and I hope it's fun :) Annnd congratulations on the award, you totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling!!!!!
    How are you??? I'm feelin' better XD!!!!
    Good holidays and I don't forget you!!!!!

    Love You <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats to that award :)
    and i hope you have lots of fun on your trip :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope the trip is good for you, beautiful! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bon voyage!!! I hope you have a fantastic time.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. go crazy shopping :D
    have fun!
    beijos
    n

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love you too! And thanks for the award! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh have fun sweetie! PLs. keep in touch and tell us how you are doing. I'm busy busy...class and preparing things here and there, practicing etc...

    xo Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! You deserve this award. Look forward to your return.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...