Tuesday, 21 April 2009

TO – 04/21 – take a look at the bright side…

Do bright colours lift a mood…? I think so.
So today I went to work with my new green pencil skirt, bought at mainland, added to some other colourful pieces.
And imagine, I think it worked, because all day I had this feeling that I needed to laugh.
I sooooooooo love to laugh!!!!

It was a bit windy which didn’t help when taking the shots, so my hair looks like a mess. Looking to myself I wonder if I put some weight… note to myself, remember to jump to the weight scale.

Currently I’m reading two kinds of writing, the book “Many Lives, Many Masters” from Dr Brian L. Weiss and also May's edition of Portuguese Vogue.
Weird combination don’t you think?

Oh and don’t forget, tomorrow is Earth Day. Just think what are you doing for your home planet…

purple snake skin shoes - H&M (F/W 2008)
purple tights - Calzedonia
green pencil skirt - H&M (S/S 2009)
mustard blouse - Pautónia (F/W 2008)
palatinate purple belted blazer – H&M (F/W 2008)
necklace - gift from a mainland friend - Parfois
brooch - gift from Hubby
wrist watch - gift from Hubby
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
sunglasses - mainland store
black and green handbag - local store
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

25 comments:

  1. I've read that book.It's a good one!
    Now I'm reading Julie Powell's year of cooking dangerously. Oh my! That's a whole bunch of fun :)

    Namastê
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look stunning as always..... please dont forget to send your pic to passatempo minisaia.... you would win for sure!
    xoxoxoxo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are really the queen of fashion!=)
    I really like the way you put together those colorful outfit.I'm sure you're back as happy one..;D
    And i'm glad to know it,my sister is in love with your shoes..;D

    Have a good day.;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pairing of that green with the navy jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful color combination! So striking and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your new skirt and that jacket is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola S. se te ve muy linda a pesar del viento, eso de reír y ser feliz está muy bien, te favorece para la salud.
    Por mi planeta ¿Sabes lo que voy a hacer?, lo que hago siempre, consumir lo menos posible.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear! Hope you are keeping well! Thats a lovely green skirt-the outfit is gorgeous my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i'm loving your look my friend.;D
    I'm glad that you are ok now.;D
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit love ur color combination as always :o0

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a coool blazer! :)

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, Earth Day today, I'm gonna recycle all day :/

    I'm fan sweetie, how are you?

    you look absolutely fabulous, loving that jacket, it looks as if it was made specially for you,.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah! It's so good to see you again, lady. And in ANOTHER beautifully bright ensemble. Love that new skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes, i do think bright colors lift the spirit. green is a happy color. happy earth day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your use of color always inspires me to play around with various palettes.

    Green & purple, I love this baby!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Earth Day! Love the green skirt, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope that things are going better for you and your family. Sorry to hear the trip to the mainland wasn't full of everything your heart desired.
    I DO think that bright, fun, vibrant can lift our spirits and help change our mood.
    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those colors are stunning on you. Did I tell you, welcome back? If not, welcome back, my dear. You look great and I agree about the laughter, I so love to laugh also.

    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome color combo and work appropriate i have a hard time finding fashion blogs that inspire my "professional look" but you have tons of eye candy for me here! wonderful style!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, amazing combination!!!!! I'll copy it. Hey, I don't think you're putting on some weight... you look really good. I love your skirt :)

    A friend of mine recommend me the book, but I haven't had the chance to read it.. hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos and clothes. I love the colors! The shoes made my day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...