Sunday, 26 April 2009

TO – 04/26 – the scarf and a necklace… NOT again… but “This Blog Has a Heart”...

Once again “Searching the Inner Me…” has been honoured with an award that putted a big smile on my face, because I really appreciated it and has a great meaning to me.
The lovely and insightful Sallymandy from The Blue Kimono has presented me with the “This Blog Has a Heart” award! It made me happy, moreover the nice and kind words used by Sallymandy to whom I thank a lot.

This time I’m going to pass it with great pleasure to three men (sorry ladies…) that, for me, are so brave, enough to show that they have a Heart.


O Viajante from Café e Bolos;
Jesse from The Main Art Blog at 1968;
Vicen from Maldita Moda and Look 10.

So please post this award if you like and also pass it on if you feel like it.


Well it’s true, it might seem that I’m with lack of imagination, but no, in fact this time it was intended.
But when I like a concept I tend to wear it often and I have to make an effort to stop it.
And I liked the necklace over the scarf…

purple snake skin shoes - H&M (F/W 2008)
blue skinny pants - Vero Moda (F/W 2008)
blue shirt - Vero Moda (F/W 2008)
berry shirt - H&M (F/W 2008)
gray blazer - Acetato (S/S 2009)
silver colour sequins belt - bought at Florence (S/S 2005)
blue scarf - Stradivarius (S/S 2009)
necklace - gift from a mainland friend - Parfois (S/S 2009)
bracelet - gift from Hubby
cocktail ring - Bijou Brigitte (S/S 2009)
sunglasses - mainland store (S/S 2009)
perfume - Noa from Cacharel


26 comments:

  1. you are looking fabulous, and it sure looks like a gorgeous day there!

    hope your weekend has been outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a smashing outfit. I love the color of those pants and congrats on your award. You are definitely deserving!

    Have a great rest of the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you aren't afraid of color. The blue skinny pants are absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excelente outfit e bela paisagem!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blue pants! colored pants are just so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    that is great!! Thank you my dear friend for the honor of mention and love on your awesome and very inspiring blog to me....

    I will post this award asap

    kisses

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pants! colored skinny jeans are honestly one of my favorite pieces, I really want a bright yellow or red pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the site and your outfit.Specially the blue skinny pants.You look lovely on it.
    You are the real Queen of fashion..;D
    Have a wonderful day.
    And oh!Congrats on the award.You deserve it.=)

    http://www.soloden.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are, as usual, looking amazing!! What a pretty day!! I hope your weekend was fabulous!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bueno Seeker pues muchas gracias por acordarte de mi y tener este detalle. De inmediato lo voy a poner en mis blogs, por cierto que me encanta tu look y no se que decirte en este momento, me embarga la emocion y se me ha quedado la mente en blanco, a veces pasa.
    Gracias y muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look good on your outfit.And congrats on your award..=)

    http://www.solofoodtrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, i really want that blazer, you look so fab!! have a nice week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think that blog award is totally deserved honey as your blog and you have so much heart! I want your jeans my sweet!
    happy monday!
    mauh x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there-well done on the award and I love your outfit too, especially the blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on your award and you are looking good in those blue pants! i cannot wear skinny pants! you are an awesome rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. !
    Oh my gosh it has been so long.... And you're still as clear and as bright as ever! Fantastic, the bright jeans really make the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are even prettier than your gorgeous landscape behind you.

    Congrats on the well deserved reward.
    Happy you are back!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loooove the colours of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations with the award! You deserve it. And you look fabulous as always. I really like it that the colours pop

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey you! hope you are doing well. and thank you for always leaving such nice comments and for your sweet email. you are so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh love the rocky, craggy shoreline, looks so lovely and good for exploring :-)

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. very asual chic look :o) love the pants

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colour of your shirt on those trousers! And congratulations on the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...