Thursday, 30 April 2009

TO – 04/30 – almost all the pieces are new…

Yes, almost all the pieces I’m wearing today are of the new collections for S/S.

When I was writing the word “new” I remembered those products’ advertises that say “New and Improved”.
How can this be possible? If something is new, how is already improved, and if something is improved how can it be new?????

Today I’m going to confess myself and admit that this time I’m not satisfied with just the things I bought on my trip to mainland.
You know that usually when I return from my trips I don’t want to see stores, I feel that I have everything I need and want and I just buy something here, if it’s something that I really fall in love and become obsessed.
Well, but you all also know the story, so I’m not telling you all again, but just saying that I need a few more pieces. I’m not feeling fulfilled, my desire for shopping still remains, which is a big problem.
Hmmm… problem solved… I’m seeing what our Mango, our store that has Vero Moda, and United Colors of Benetton have… also I think my privileged contact’s shoes store has something interesting.

Maybe I might end with new, but not improved, pieces…. LOL


Tonight I’m going out with Hubby, we’re going to have dinner with some colleagues. Tomorrow it’s an holiday, hurray, this time doesn’t fall on Saturday, and the weekend is bigger.


Have fun… I’m sure I will!!!!

purple snake skin shoes - H&M (F/W 2008)
purple tights - Calzedonia
green pencil skirt - H&M (S/S 2009)
plaid green, purple, beige shirt - Vero Moda (S/S2009)
green cardigan - Vero Moda (S/S 2009)
beige blazer - Acetato (S/S 2009)
purple belt - H&M (S/S 2009)
necklace - gift from a mainland friend - Parfois (S/S 2009)
brooch - gift from Hubby
wrist watch - gift from Hubby
sunglasses - mainland store
black and green handbag - local store (F/W 2007)
lipstick - Guerlain
perfume - Noa from Cacharel

33 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

    you never miss a detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious and true - it can't be new and improved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bright green skirt with purple! and i hope you have a nice time tonight and that you enjoy the weekend. yay! lucky you with a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never put green and purple together, but seeing it on you makes me want to run and see what I have in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo darling & the khaki brought the colors down to perfection...You have a lovely looong weekend! XO* ~mwahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green,and that's why i love nature..;D
    Great post and outfit as well..You are so lovely.Have a great day Seeker..;D

    http://www.soloden.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green is always the best color..And it look good on you friend.;D

    http://www.solofoodtrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweetie, i love the green skirt. yeah funny saying "new & improved"!

    hope all is well and have fun doing more shopping :)

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá! Voltei! E você continua arrazando! Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! Love all the green!

    Be sure to stop by my blog, as I am having a contest today :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i would've never thought to put those colors together! looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for ure sweet comments.:)

    i definitely need a green skirt in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love green and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have very nice blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Que linda em verde!
    Esperança de coisas boas!
    Beijo!
    Namatê

    ReplyDelete
  16. How well you have chosen every detail today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the green skirt. You, as always, look so glamorous!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You accessorise your outfits so well. You look great, I bet your hubby's so proud to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i just bought a green dkny dress (ON SALE!!!) that i have been wanting forever. it kind of reminds me of you and all of your fabulous colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the outfit and the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the pairing of green and tan :o]

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAPPY SUNNY & FABULOUS WEEKEND!
    and thanks for your stopping by!!!

    Stay Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing colors! Very chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there-good luck with some more shopping my dear! Love your blazer, very stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love that green pencil skirt! great color!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post. Love the outfit, the skirt is the right pop of color. Love that green.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. SWEETIE... WONDERFULLLLL!!!!
    Thanks so much for yours words on my blog... you're delicious, always <3

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Olá,

    Há muito muito tempo que não comento mas tenho seguido religiosamente o blog.

    Entretanto criei também um blog e adicionei este ao meu blogroll.

    Obrigada por continuar a colorir Portugal,

    Cecília

    ReplyDelete
  29. “New and Improved”-really LoL, I hadn't thought about it earlier:)

    The combination of colors is so beautiful,I always loved purple with green!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...