Monday, 4 May 2009

TO – 05/04 – not inspired… but with a new perfume…



You know (or if you don’t, I’m telling you) I always have a perfume that I use on a daily basis. I also have another for special occasions or for time to time, because it’s like something precious that’s not easy to reach which is Jasmin Noir from Bvlgari.
The one I’ve been using on the daily basis was Noa from Cacharel, but it was reaching the end and I wanted something new.
So, Hubby, as usual a darling, offered me the Amor Amor also from Cacharel, and it smells sooooooooo good…



Well today I wasn’t that inspired in the morning, maybe because it was Monday after three days of from the office, so I ended wearing this. (I’ve seen better days… but let's face it... we can’t always be creative)



black and white shoes - Pimkie (F/W 2008)
purple tights - Calzedonia
winter floral print skirt - H&M (detail) (F/W 2008)
purple shirt - Vero Moda
mustard cardigan - Vero Moda (F/W 2008)
black blazer (from a suit) - Ana Sousa (F/W 2003)
necklace - mainland store
brooch - gift
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Amor Amor from Cacharel

10 comments:

  1. Hello ... you are always creative with your outfits ... combine that with good taste ... for instance today ... that is very nice ...
    It is one of the blogs I visit, sometimes for inspiration ... combinations of colors, etc..
    Have a good week of work.
    Http://outofthewhitemist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the pop of yellow... and you're absolutely right, Amor Amor smells sooo wonderful! One of my favorites!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it whenever u throw that mustard cardi on, in fact i think its ur joker piece...hhmmmnnn :o]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely new perfume!
    I know how you feel with not feeling inspired sometimes. I'm feeling alot lately since school and other stuff are tiring me out. But I fight to keep trying! It helps to take a breath and then after that just tell yourself to leave those blocking thoughts behind in the exhale.

    xo Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be a perfect outfit for me to copy! im not good with yellow but i'll see how i can change that, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the deep purple and curry. Although it is colourful, you always have a structure in your outfits. Only 4 days left to weekend :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love jasmine! i am always trying to find a good jasmine perfume. maybe i should try the one you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear!:) you are kidding-"not inspired"???You look as unique as always!When I'm not inspired I wear jeans and sweater or T-shirt in summer:(

    I think this is very creative outfit, I mostly love it with orange blazer!:)But with blue it looks like totally diferent outfit and nobody will say that you wear the same outfit:)

    p.s.You are sweet, thank you for your always kind words to me:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.p.s. I love Noa and I think amore amore fits you so great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my ! I love amore amore! I've been using it for year and it's one of my favorites:) The scent is so deep and sexy ...hehe

    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...