Tuesday, 30 June 2009

TO - 06/30 - there's something significant and something bizarre about us all… why are “harem” pants so intriguing?



There are no ordinary-looking persons.
There's somewhat significant and somewhat bizarre about us all. Occasionally I distinguish the long for or the loathing in the finest character; as a matter of fact, the disgusting purposes are more easily perceptible on refined faces.
When a lovely thought creeps out one's mind, you can see a woman or man transformed in a unbelievable, unearthly being walking the streets as if nothing happened, buying shoes, drinking coffee or cashing money and all environs are abruptly bursting into light as if leaving a tunnel.
There are such amazing differences stamped on people's faces that one has to believe in heaven and hell by only strolling through town saying hi, bye and thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’ve been very busy (as always lol) and, Hubby and I, we have been painting our indoors.
Well if you’ll need someone to paint your home I will not recommend those two (lol), some accidents can happen and tint can be splashed…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’ve received some awards that I’ve to mention and pass them on. I really appreciate them and thank all my blogging friends for thinking of me. I will try to do it the sooner as I can.

I want to thank all the comments on my previous post; they were all very supportive and kind. Thank you so much!

Namasté






black suede fringe t-strap shoes - local store (S/S 2009)
black pleated tapered pants - local store
purple belt - local store
blue tank - Zara
gray blazer - Acetato (S/S 2009)
vintage rose brooch - ?
silver with onix necklace - bought at Tunisia on a trip there
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
bracelet - Bijou Brigitte (S/S 2009)
red stone cocktail ring - Bijou Brigitte (S/S 2009)
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
sunglasses - mainland store
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Amor Amor from Cacharel


37 comments:

  1. Love the look! The royal blue with the black is edgy, but cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How soo true.What we feel inside can change everything.
    I would contract you anytime. When we painted Baby Girl's room we had some friends help and it was so much fun :)

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. E olhe só como ficou bem!!!
    Adorei!
    Você é muito estilosa!
    Ficou ótima a combinação, a montagem do look!
    Beijo!
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look long and lean in those harem pants. Very nice look on you. And love the sandals you're wearing with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could look as good in a harem pants, you do look fabulousss in them darling...
    Painting the house with hubby sounds so romantic! ehem-ehem...lol*
    XO+Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful!!!

    and every time i think of repainting my place, i think again. i am afraid i might not be very good at it, and i know it is a LOT of work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh.you look so sexy in this oufit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you getting ok now Mama Seeker.=D And you look beautiful on your outfit.=D Love the flower on your blazer. Hope to see more, have a good day.=D

    A Writers Den
    The Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these pants on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi darlign howis your day going? loving those harem pants paired with the tailored jacket. it gives it a sleek look.
    how is painting going dear?
    have a good day
    x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que bom, de volta! E logo com uma das min has cores favoritas azul! Adoro! Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look smashing!!! I think your "groove" is back! You look extremely sharp! Hope you have a great day! xxxooo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh... one time when we painted indoors we were looking at paint samples & dropped an entire can (small can) of paint on our oriental style rug!!! You have never seen three people move so fast. We moved chairs, table & rushed onto the patio with the rug which we began hosing down with water & did much scrubbing! We saved it, but what a shock when it happened!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore harem pants...

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so stylin' in those pants, beautiful. And I love the idea that there are no ordinary-looking people - so true, but not something I often remember.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very flattering outfit - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very "young" and stylish outfit.
    Pants and blazer are so perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there-hope the decorating is coming along well!! A lovely outfit, very vibrant and stylish my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A grey blazer's realyl nice! I need to get more blazers. I love the fitted look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and K-line have me wanting to join the harem!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love paintings indoor.. I could have helped

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like harem pants but I look so silly wearing them - but you look great and I have to admit: I'm a little bit jealous ;).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those trousers are really flattering, Seeker. I love the color of that blue top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. É sempre bom vê-la sorrindo!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this look, especially the sandals!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  26. im glad you will continue to post your outfits and im sure you will get to where you want to be its all a bit of a cycle and im sure you are on the up now! hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  27. I agree entirely with your saying there's no ordinary-looking people. When riding the subway, for instance, that we just can't look out the windows, it's amazing and amusing to watch faces and expressions all around.
    Paint accidents? I do know what they're like... lol
    Again, a very pretty outfit, dearest! That hue of blue is gorgeous.
    Have a marvelous weekend :)
    Beijos
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love so much your posts! You always outline so true things! Thank you for it!

    Once again, I love the colors! Pants shape is just fantastic! And that brooch, awesome!:))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your perfect preformance in the harem pants the blue lifts it all!

    ReplyDelete
  30. u look absolutely gorgeous hunny ive not yet had a chance to try on harem pants.. i should...

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you for the lovely b-day wish. have a fabulous weekend my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  32. darling just wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend!! have a fabu one, hope the painting is going well.
    muah x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  33. Olá linda!!! :D
    Adoro o look!
    Os sapatos são divinais e gosto imenso do modo como conjugaste as cores :)
    xoxo
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great outfit, love the blue, and those sandals are very sexy!
    Colin.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. I absolutely LOVE this look. The pants and the shoes, WOW! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...