Wednesday, 9 September 2009

TO – 09/09 – questions… random thoughts… transition to Fall…

Why almost pictures in just about street style blogs are of thin and young people???

Despite they can be unflattering, I’m very much into the pleated tapered rolled up pants, well maybe not the Chloe’s super oversized versions, but something like the Marc Jacobs Pleated Carrot Trousers.

The weather here is resembling Fall, which doesn’t mean that Summer has gone, because the Island climate is so unstable that it can come back. So while I can I will continue to wear my transition to Fall (some new) clothes.

OMG, I’m feeling frustrated… I feel I need a trip (which is so much expensive) to mainland… to do some shopping, even if it would be just windows… the Island doesn’t fulfil my whish list…



snake skin printed shoes - Parfois
olive green pleated tapered pants - H&M (new collection)
beige tank - Stadivarius (new collection)
berry cardigan - H&M (new collection)
purple covered with black lace belt - Tally Weijl
bracelet - gift
amber cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
long earrings - Details
purple hues bag - Raftti
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Amor Amor from Cacharel

18 comments:

  1. Purple is the perfect spot of color in your outfit!

    Hopefully you get a chance to get away to the mainland soon :)

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love purple!! and you have used it marvelously.

    My dear, here is raining a lot but I'm enjoying it using my ankle boots.

    I'm so happy that your mother is feeling better

    ..tons of love my dearest n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...the green and purple are so good together, and with your coloring. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes goes well with your pants. Awesome! ;D


    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple in your outfit is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green with the purple is incredible nice choise! :-)

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeeiii.. I am so in love with your purple bag. ;D Stay safe and keep smiling. ;D

    April
    Stories from a Teenage Mom
    Mom On the Run

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro, adoro, adoro! Excelente outfit! A combinação de cores é simplesmente fantástica!

    Beijinho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there-yes, a great outfit, I love the colours and I really like your olive trousers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE the olive green and purple color combo here! fantastic! not a combination i had ever thought of before, but am hoping to try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Especially loving the pants and handbag!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really look frustrated although your outfit looks so classy. The purple colour perfectly fits to your skin and dark hair. I can understand your impression of seing only young people in the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean, summer may or may not be over, it was the same in Lisbon every year.
    I like those pants on you and think that they suit your style and are flatering.
    Glad to have you back and things are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Purple and green are one of my favorite combos. You bring them to life, Seeker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...