Thursday, 10 September 2009

TO – 09/10 – we woke up with rain… I had, just because I had, to have gray jeans…

This morning was raining… so my hair came into on a bad day. I went to my wardrobe and took an old trench… Hmmm… I might think about recycling it.


I’m not a fan of low waist trousers, they can make our legs look shorter than the torso, so when I saw these gray jeans my thoughts were “No way, they aren’t for me”. But the store girl said “I think you should try it”, and so I did.
I felt so comfy with them and looking to the mirror they seemed not to be that bad… but I left the store, they weren’t for me, low waist pants weren’t for me and period.
All that day I said “I have to have gray jeans!” I even went to other stores, but they had no gray jeans.
I think Hubby was already tired of listen to me… next day, at lunch time, he took me to the store and said “Buy the jeans”
And so I did… :o)

black shoes - local store
gray jeans - Vero Moda
studed belt - gift from sister and Goddaugter (Canada)
hot pink shirt - Peniche (mainland) store (S/S 2009)
pink trench-coat - Vero Moda a few years ago
necklace - mainland store (detail)
wrist watch - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
bracelet - gift
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
purple hues bag - Rafthi
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Amor Amor from Cacharel

18 comments:

  1. omg! i love the trench coat!! amazeballs! and the jeans r hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look great on you. I couldn't wear them because that little roll of fat around my waist would hang over my belt!!! Got to lose 5 to 10 pounds(2.26 to 4.5 kilos), but don't know if it'll happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha. I thinl it was a wise purchase..they look good on you.

    Nice story, I bet all of us have one of our own. Mine takes place at a shoe store, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby is right. =D That gray jeans looks good on you. =D

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink spots in your outfit are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look pretty on that hot pink shirt. ;D

    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! Love your trench coat. ;D Hope i could find one like yours. Keep safe. Btw, are you ok with exchange links? If yes, just let know. Thanks a lot. ;D

    Ps: Following your blog now. ;D

    April
    Stories from a Teenage Mom
    Mom On the Run

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love grey and pink together. Your new haircut is fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've also been thinking about buying grey jeans.And your hubby looks like mine in a way. Sometimes I go around the house talking about the same thing, trying to convince myself of something until he gets tired and just makes me do it :)
    What is it that you don't like about the trench- coat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look, especially the studded belt!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you did. They look great! And I live in my gray skinnies in the fall ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Espero que te vaya bien querida amiga, y no me olvides.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are thinking alike. I have the same colors today. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You took a risk and did well. Those trousers are fabulous on you, Seeker! I love pink and gray on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always have such lovely 'today's outfits'!!
    i never get bored of your looks cuz you are really great at mix and matching.....

    But i've always wondered actually,
    where do you live?
    the background in your pictures is always so wonderful..

    xixoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...