Friday, 18 September 2009

TO – 09/18 - flashy accessories to out stand… finding my inner feline with animal prints…

One of the Top 10 Fashion styles of Designer Clothing this fall-winter season has something to do with Flashy Accessories that make you stand out on the crowd.

To follow this trend, wear big necklaces, bracelets and rings with outlandish patterns.
I think I don’t know anyone who does it better as gorgeous Marian from Marian Kihogo, a Fashion Stylist and Writer behind the blogger.
Marian is so inspirational as you can see by these pictures below that I stole from her blog (I hope she wouldn’t sue me).
Check her blog for more.









Suddenly every shade of gray is hip. It's just a paler form of black, and black is always trendy, whether or not the fashion gods decree it, so gray is beatnik fashionable.


Also animal print goes a long way. So fashion gods may be pleased with the combination of the two trends.
Ok, if they aren’t, I am, because I really like this top!!!!

black suede fringe t-strap shoes - local store (S/S 2009)
gray jeans - Vero Moda
gray animal print top - gift from Canada – le château (S/S 2009)
tawny blazer (from a suit) - Ana Sousa
“chandelier” earrings – Stradivarius (new collection)
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
bracelet - Bijou Brigitte (S/S 2009)
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL

22 comments:

  1. Such a unique leopard print. I can see it's gray spots and gray shadowing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red jacket! =) and yes, marian is wonderful!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lady...I really like your style
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really good, I love your top :)

    I hope things are better by now

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your color combo here! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-I adore Marians style and your top is just fab, you've worked into a great outfit! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias por tu comentario, me alegra saber de ti, espero que te vaya bien.
    Muchos besos de tu amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinza com vermelho é tudo de bom!
    Ficou lindo!
    Eu uso sempre animal print, pois adoro!
    Para mim, é como o xadrez, não me canso!
    Beijo!
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice top and amazing sandals!
    ;)

    KISS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love big necklaces but unfortunately I always forget to buy one ;).

    Your grey top is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeees.
    Marian always know how to mix accessoires in such a fabulous way.
    She´s always a sweetheart ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend with lots of joyful moments ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, I love Marian's style. She is unique!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your jeans, S!

    And Marian is the best ~ sweet and fashionable, a great combo!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love her style and ypur prange jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your nail polish color!! its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutley fab!!!! Bravo!!!! I love all of it and you are just the best my dear. I also like all the big jewelry, it will definitely get attention if that is what you are wanting :)
    Take care Seeker,
    Julian
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore animal print. Great color combo as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You took it this time, Seeker. You outdid the building! I love this.

    (Marian is one of my favorite bloggers.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. darling you are such a sweetie,because of fashion week i was so busy i never saw this,thank you, im so honoured and love you in those jeans!
    hope you are well dear
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look, you look really glam!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marian has got such a rad style, i love ur blazer btw :o]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...