Saturday, 19 September 2009

Today is her birthday! ...






Today is "Camisola Preta" from BODY... MIND... & SPIRIT... Birthday.




It happens she's my beloved older sister.





To my sister
Within yourself, you hold enduring treasures
Close in your heart, you're a beautiful person, a friend
For anyone embraced with your presence, would be a pleasure
Your points are understood taken to heart, till the end
A sister who grew into my friend that I hold very dear
As your day arrives, I wanted to take the time to say
Have a Very Happy Birthday, wanting to spread the cheer
Please know, my thoughts are always with you everyday

~No matter the distance between us~


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, my sister.....

13 comments:

  1. Aren't you lucky to have a sister you love so much! Happy birthday Camisola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how sweet and heart felt! :) Happy B DAy Seekers sister!
    Have a great weekend my friend!
    Julian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, well said, and happy birthday to your sister from me also, may she have a brilliant day!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my site, you know you are always welcome!
    xoxo
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your sister :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there-Happy Birthday to your sister and I hope you both have a fabulous Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parabéns à mana!Realmente, coincidência as nossas irmãs fazerem anos no mesmo dia! Bjito!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!!
    Parabéns a ela!!!
    Beijos!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, so sweet you do this for your sister!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, CAMISOLA!!!!

    Have a beautiful sunday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to be so nice to your older sister!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello....
    Thank you so much for your lovely words...
    I can not imagine going through life without you and no matter where we are... close or far... we will always be together... if not in body ...in mind & spirit, just like my blog.
    Together for ever!
    Love you Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...