Sunday, 11 October 2009

TO – 10/06 & 10/07 & 10/08 - ... with different styles can we still have our own????

First of all the usual apologies… you all know what I’m talking about… the lack of posting… the not commenting… I just hope you’ll understand.


Now, my major question seeing these photos of some of my last week outfits. Each of them has a different style, different vibes. However can I say that all have something that identifies me???? Can I say that my personal style is shown in all????
What’s your opinion?


I also want to thank a lot to the talented and nice Dapper Kid for passing this award my way. It’s really an honour as a no native English-speaking, or for that matter, -writing, person.
For more information on the award please click here.
And I’m passing it to these fantastic five blog writers :

Sal from Already Pretty
La Belette Rouge from La Belette Rouge
CAMISOLA PRETA from BODY... MIND... & SPIRIT...
Lizzy Frizzfrock from Lizzy Frizzfrock
O Viajante from Café e Bolos





To my family and friends in Canada Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!


10/06 - some bohemia vibes...



brown booties - Zara (new collection)
olive green pleated tapered pants - H&M (new collection)
brown with laces blouse - Vero Moda
honey pleather vest - Berska (new collection)
animal print belt - H&M (F/W 2008)
amber cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
brown fringed bag - Friday's Project (S/S 2009)
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL











10/07 - a lady like style...





black shoes - local store
black fishnets - Calzedonia
black pencil skirt - H&M (F/W 2008)
white shirt - local store
berry cardigan - H&M (new collection)
purple covered with black lace belt - Tally Weijl
necklace - mainland store
necklace - Parfois
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
black bracelet with a bow sparkles - Mango (new collection) - gift from Hubby
sunglasses -Pull and Bear (new collection)
purple hues bag - Raftti
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Amor Amor from Cacharel






10/08 - it's rock-y time vibes...

black shoes - local store
black pants - from my boxes
studed belt - gift from sister and Goddaugter (Canada)
black shirt with studs - mainland store
“chandelier” earrings – Stradivarius (new collection) sunglasses - Pull and Bear (new collection)
black bracelet- Bijou Brigitte (S/S 2009)
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
bracelet - gift
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
purple hues bag - Rafthi
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL

44 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits and I didn't know you'd posted as it didn't appear in my feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the brown vest - just amazing :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each outfit is better than the last! And thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your vest from outfit no. one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy sunday evening to you!

    The black belt with the silver studs in AWESOME!!!

    Have a great start into the new week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats once again darling Seeker!
    Love the purple assembles on you, the neck piece is a fab touch! xo* & have a wonderful new week okie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfits! I especially like the leather vest. You look smashing!
    Thanks to you for passing on the scribbler award to me. I'm honored.
    Have a good work week!
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone has a different style for the mood they are in. you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each one of those outfits is great for it's own reasons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your vest on the first set of photo is pretty. And you deserve the award. =D

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuanto tiempo sin que nos comentemos, espero no te hayas olvidado de mi, he de decirte que estoy con mucho trabajo en mi HISTORIA DE LA MODA o también FASHION HISTORY?, aprovecho para decirte que sigues tan elegante como siempre y también que todos los días me acuerdo de ti aunque no te lo diga, espero que seas feliz en tu vida.
    Muchos besos de tu amigo que no te olvida.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there-such lovely outfits, I love the Berksha vest-really cool and the last black studded top-great pieces my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your Zara booties and Berska vest! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, gorgeous! I am honored to receive this wonderful award from you and what amazing company I am in. Thank you!!!

    And, I LOVE these wonderful looks.You always look fantastic. I bet even your pajamas are chic!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. All these looks are so great, but I LOVE the berries and the purples together-just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all these looks, especially the "ladylike" one!

    Congrats on your award, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have a wonderful and versatile style! you make all of these looks work so well! i like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi again seeker,
    Just to thank you for your constant love...you're the best darling!
    LUV*

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do think that you can have diferent looks and yet the same style, it depends on how versatile you are in terms of fashion.
    There are people who no matter what they dress will always get the same look(I include myself in that categorie) and people who impersonate the look they are wearing.
    In every look you make there is always some edgy bit to it(the shoes in the first outfit, the bag in the second, the belt in the tird)so I think that you do have a style of your own.
    Hope everything is ok with you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. 3, 1, 2!
    Adorei os looks nessa ordem!
    Linda como sempre!
    Blessings!
    Beijo!
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  21. In my huble opinion, you look great in them all, I think they are all your style. I however, becuase I love skirts, will vote for the lady like style, but that is just my preference.
    Congrats on your reward, you richly deserve it.
    Thanks also for dropping by my site and leaving your kind thoughts there.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lovve ur studs shirrt
    awesome outfits

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like so much the pleather vest from Berschka. How've you been? Sorry for the lack of comments. I've been so busy with what my new career. Tell me how things are with you ok?

    xGrayburn

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think that personal style consists of varieties...
    Your outfits are georgeous, though!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i think we all have different sides, so each outfit brings out that side of you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the detail of the vest and the belt on the first outfit.

    You look so chick on the second one. I love the black, white and purple combination..and the color of your cardigan rules! I want one myself.
    I saw a t-shirt with a similar stud pattern.. never though it would look so good.. now I want it, haha.

    I don't think I can answer the question BUT I think you look really good, haha. Have a nice week, or what is left of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the outfits -- wouldn't have guessed the vest was pleather.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You've got style!
    Love the vest from bershka! Looks great on you!

    Hope everything is fine with you?
    I'm fine, thanks for asking :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. That first outfit is amazing, I am loving the vest and those trousers! Ooh and your studded shirt in the last one looks fantastic. Hope you're having a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. love all d outfits but i love d beads and cardi one best :o]

    ReplyDelete
  31. i think are all YOU!! cos u put them together and wore them in the way u did!! i love!!
    hey, hows hubby???!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. these are all great looks but my fave is that fab first one! you look ultra chic.
    congrats on your blog award dear. wish you a fab day!
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the awards. And my personal fave outfit is the beautiful purple tinged one. Love everything purple, and the outfit is classically cult status.

    Love.

    Have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ah, the master of layering... you look gorgeous as always! I loooove that little leopard belt. Adds just the right amount of animal instinct! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. i think its a reflection of your creative and fun personality! also you have a character that seems to feel comfortable in change and challenge. All of that is seen in the way you dress and really we are all different people at different times and we also dress for appropriateness so maybe what you would wear to a movie date wouldnt be right for the office you know?
    and yes there are people who have a definately name for their style but then there are those that are more eclectic! thats what you are and its lovley :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. In my opinion your identity always shows. The stiles differ, however, your good taste spreads through all of them.

    Beijo :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. congradulations on the award! i love that black silver-studded top! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I especially *heart* the 10/6 and 10/7 outfits. Classy, simple but very stylish. "You!" You wear them with ease and grace - which adds to their charm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...