Wednesday, 21 October 2009

TO – 10/21 – I’m not taking any side… today I’m neutral…

Suppose I’m an artist and that my art pieces are my daily outfits.
Well, every artist has different phases. I recall Pablo Picasso’s Blue Period or Pink Period.
So I guess I’m crossing my sombre and neutral colours period.






snake skin printed shoes - Parfois
beige cropped pants - H&M
black belt - Mango (F/W 2008)
white tank - Zara
navy blue blazer (from a suit) - mainland store
silver pearls necklace - Tally Weijl
necklace - Details
wrist watch - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
sunglasses -Pull and Bear (new collection)
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL







19 comments:

  1. i love your neutrals! and they are anything but somber! i think neutrals sometimes get a bad wrap. they can be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the neutral colors! You look great, darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur glasses and ur belt as well
    they both are sooo adorable^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostei da arte em outfits!
    Também tenho fases, de cores e também de estilos!
    Adorei o nude com o azul!
    Ficou chic!
    Beijo!
    Blessings
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! Love the cuffed pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-neutrals are very chic, a fab outfit choice my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so energetic Mama. =D And your neutral color now is so cool. Love it.

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not used to seeing you in so many neutrals! You look as chic as ever, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, darling!
    Love the cuffed pant and blazer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blazer perfectly fits on your white tank. Gorgeous!

    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah.... really like your layers and layers of necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're the Switzerland of fashion! I love this style of pant on you, Seeker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey,,,
    thx for visited my blog
    and drop some nice comment

    BTW
    Can't wait for ur next post
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving these neutrals! You look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seeker dear i like that blazer lots!!!
    xx
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  16. greate outfit, looks very comfy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. classy!

    I'm in my "wearing tights all the time" phase, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...