Friday, 23 October 2009

TO – 10/23 - I’m not a static person at all… International Day of Climate Action…

Okay I’m looking at these photos now and wondering what was I thinking of.
But I’ve learned that a basic tee can be spiced up by throwing on a vest and a cool scarf. And I’m so in love with this vest. It’s comfy and in my opinion, yet still stylish and well put together with just the right pieces.

I decided that I’ve been too much worried about what’s happening with me and why I’m dressing different styles and that I just need to let it flow and wear what makes me feel confident and comfortable. Even taking the risk that some looks might just don’t work so well. After all I’m not a static person and I love trying new things, new looks.

I can’t believe how awful the weather has been this week, it seems we’re on a tropical island, with such humid and warm climate. It’s really difficult to choose the right pieces for a cold morning than heat midday and a warm afternoon.
By the way tomorrow, October 24th is 350.org’s International Day of Climate Action.
350.org was created by Bill McKibben, author of The End of Nature, as an international campaign to inspire and find solutions to the climate crisis. Check out their promotional video to learn more.

What will you be doing tomorrow to help put a stop to global warming?

brown booties - Zara (new collection)
black leggings - Calzedonia
green pencil skirt - H&M (S/S 2009)
brown belt (with four lines)- Stradivarius
black shirt - La Redoute (new collection)
animal print scarf - H&M (S/S 2009)
honey pleather vest - Berska (new collection)
amber cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL

19 comments:

  1. I agree you should wear what you want despite what people may think. Love your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love the leopard! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look - love the green skirt!

    I'm going to be head down for a week to write 12,000 words so I might post but probably won't comment due to my deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that touch of leopard makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda que ficou a combinação de cores!!!
    Adoro coletes!
    Aí já está esfriando?
    Aqui já está esquentando bastante!
    Blessings!
    Beijo!
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely outfit, the vest is proving to be such a stylish versatile item and I love the leopardprint scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your green skirt is adorable :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What will I be doing? Staying home and not driving my car anywhere !!!! However, I do plan on getting out and taking a walk today to get some cool pics of the fall trees here. The leaves are turning to some of the most beautiful colors you can imagine!!!!
    And I do love your outfit hun, very nice!! :)
    take care my dear friend,
    Julian xoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. oi querida,
    tá linda,
    bjs
    tainah*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do think green is very cheering! LLGxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning! :)
    Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, let's be risky and try new combos and accesories AND Above all, let's have fun.


    you should take care of this planet, I do my best..but I know I cant try harder. It is our home and we should take care of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wearing green on a daily living makes me feel so energetic too. =D Have a happy day Mama seeker.

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the outfit! especially that belt and those shoes! and the vest! and the scarf! clearly i love it all! ah ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoops, must have missed that climate change thing. Too busy watching tv and leaving lights on and using my car to go to the local shops. Sorry!

    (missed you honey, so busy!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! I love the green skirt. I think I know what you were thinking when you put this on: "I look good!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the pops of colour in this outfit honey,you wear brights and animal prints perfectly
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...