Saturday, 7 November 2009

featuring one of Westrags' fall wares…

Westrags is an on-line store with affordable outfits and accessories for every occasion. Plus Westrags delivers all over the world which is very important for some of us, like me.
And if you don’t feel comfortable with English you can choose other language from this front page.

Westrags is one of those sites where I can spend way too much time fantasy shopping. They always seem to have something that ends up on my wish list.

So when they contacted me to try out and feature one of their new fall wares I was understandably excited.

The chosen piece was the Nidi Dress and I was even more excited when I opened the bag and saw how perfect it was.

With some different vibes it can be a versatile piece, which you can style to be worn to a corporate work and also to a night out.

You can layer it with other pieces to go to work and feel warm and comfy, like this:





But you also can put it on to a night out, for instance as this:





However I’m sure you will see this dress styled in different ways as I’m planning to wear it often.




dress - Westrags' Nidi Dress (gift)



Westrags also has an interesting blog, the Westlog where you can know everything that may happen in Westrags and also see articles about fashion in general, about the styles on trend, bargains and discounts, and fashion tips: hairstyles, make-up, clothing, etc.

I noticed that Westrags is carrying a quantity of nice items from their fall line so I should be heading over that way right about now to see if I can get my hands on some.



Sponsered post with REAL OPINION.

31 comments:

  1. Que vestido lindo!
    Adorei ver as opções diferentes que você montou!
    É até difícil escolher uma, pois todas ficaram ótimas!
    Blessings
    Beijo!
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling this is fab! love how you have worn it so differently in each outfit! super versatile darling.
    happy weekend
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very charming dress indeed.
    Have a wonderful Sunday, dearest!
    Namastê, beijinhos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! It looks great on you...
    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this store-- will have to check it out! The dress is definitely a great versatile find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how versatile the outfits are...nice tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have very nice blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello darling,
    finally had time to visit your blog again, i am so sorry i have so much to do because i do the camebridge certificate soon. i almost study the whole day...
    you are so lucky to get this wonderful dress for free, and i admire esp the second look. but both ways are amazing!!!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is really interesting :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the black stockings.. creates an elegant look...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there-a very flattering and versatile dress, you look so stylish in each picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous of the way you can see all those ways to wear that dress! And you're right - there ARE many wonderful looks!

    (Thanks for affirmation about my skirt length. I'm beginning to believe it. I'm glad I started to take pictures of my outfits.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Out of the mist:
    Beautiful dress...You look gorgeous in all pics!!...Thank for share that site...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. |Hi, great ideas, great outfit! You know just how to turn an great outfit into something really special.

    Thanks for sharing a thought with us on my last post, you are always welcome.
    Have a super week.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous1 I love how you wear the dress in different style. You are amazing mama Seeker. =D

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's a lovely dress indeed! your first look with the shirt underneath and pantyhose is very fun and unique! i never would have thought to pair those items together but i think it looks fantastic! gives me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. well hello gorgeous! love the dress! and i cannot wait to check out their website! it will be my next stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely look, darling!
    Adore the high-waisted skirt!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the dress itself and your remixing of it is great so far!
    and thank you so much for your visit and words :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow!! amazing!!
    u look stunnig! love the skirt look!! yaaayyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, that dress is brilliant! I love the different ways you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so adventurous darling!
    That hat is so adorable on you as well...I love hats, but it's hard to get the right one to fit my big head...LOL!
    Blessings+kisses***

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic dress, no dout we will see it many more times.
    Hope you and your family are well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute dress! I had actually never heard of Westrags, but this definitely put it on my radar! Love the clothes!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. DARLING JUST LEAVING LOVE,HAVE A GOOD DAY!
    XX
    MARIAN.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like the silhoutte of the blue dress. it really accentuate your wasit line really nicely. hope you have a wonderful day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sólo para saludarte, espero que te vaya bien.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a pretty dress! You've done a fabulous job of dressing it up and down. I love it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...