Thursday, 12 November 2009

Lady Gaga and the Alexander McQueen’s shoes…

The big buzz this week has, undoubtedly, been the release of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video.
It’s all over the blogosphere… and I couldn’t skip it.
The major issue? Gaga wearing Alexander McQueen’s shoes.
When Alexander McQueen suddenly changed the final song of his Spring show last month to play for the first time the Gaga Song it was a sign that something was going to happen…
I thought the lobster-claw shaped "Armadillo" shoes were meant to be in a museum but Gaga can grab the gear straight from the catwalk…
Either you love Gaga or hate her one thing is sure, one can never go on impassive with her.

Lady, I salute you…

11 comments:

  1. lol. quite good shoes they have there. lady gaga is cool anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Gaga is awesome! And those shoes, gorgeous!

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! I think she's one of the only ones who could pull of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy sweeet friday to youuu!
    The sun is finally a little bit back here.
    I wondered who would wear these shoes first ;)
    The "unwalkable" ;)

    Wishing you a lovely weekend filled with smiles and happy moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she is awesome and those shoes are fabulous! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello darling,

    Oh yeah, Sooo coool!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good heavens, what a video. My adolescent daughter listens to her music, hopefully not comprehending all the words. Yikes! I also like a lot of her songs, though that video's kind of over the top. Shoes....outrageous!!

    Thank you friend for your recent visit at my blog. I've been taking time off, not reading or posting much. Hope you are well....love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look like something H.R Giger would have designed for the movie ALIEN. I LOVE them! Any clue where to find knock offs? I have a feeling they are WAY out of this tattoo artists price range. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladies shoes have endless variety these days with the buyers going crazy when they go for shopping. Their facial expression lit up every time they see a pair of shoes which appeals to their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...