Monday, 16 November 2009

TO – 11/16 – I feel like I miss something… thank you for the feature…

This morning it was so complicated for me to get dressed….

The temperature dropped suddenly but it’s still warm by midday. I haven’t unboxed all my fall/winter clothes and besides I’m with NO inspiration (it seems I’m with a never ending fashion crisis…)
As lovely and talented LENORENEVERMORE, I guess “I'm into grey with pop of colors in the accessories lately...” However all day I felt that I had less accessories than usual.

I want to thank so much the charming Jules for featured me here. Thank you dear!

I really suggest you to check his blog, always with interesting matters, and share some love.





black varnish Mary Janes shoes - H&M
gray carrot pants - H&M
burgundy cardigan as a shirt - Vero Moda
gray and silver sweater - Only (new collection)
hot pink scarf - C&A
black bracelet - Bijou Brigitte
wrist watch - gift from Hubby
black cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
earrings - Bijou Brigitte
sunglasses -Pull and Bear (new collection)
purple hues bag - Rafthi
lipgloss - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL

20 comments:

  1. Lurrrve it darling!
    Pop of color with the grey...delicious! Thank you for the shout out~
    Love you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. And you deserve a feature on such a great blog like Jules'. ;D

    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink is popping! How can you have a fashion crisis, you always wear lots of lovely things and have so many clothes!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling congrats on the feature! fabulous!
    darling seeker love the silver and gray sweater. i love how you layered it too!
    have a good day dear
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esta estação estou viciada no cinzento! Adoro cinza com roosa. Beijinho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature, hun ;)

    I have to say that this tonal shades of grey look suits you to a T. You look spectacular!

    Hope you're having a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pops of color on neutral washes are always a great bet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright pop of color :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pop of color! Hope you and your family are doing great.

    hugs
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love the pink and the grey contrast!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Realmente temos crise fashion, ou preguiça fashion, como dizemos por aqui!
    Tem hora também que o clima não ajuda, saímos de casa pela manhã, com frio, e ao meio dia, um sol escaldante!
    Mas seu look ficou lindo, e adorei o scarf pink!
    Blessings
    Beijo!
    Namastê

    ReplyDelete
  12. great! I try this color combo last weekend and I loved it. It looks good on you too. Here the temperature is dropping too :S
    me don't like it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. you deserve it, beautiful seeker. That pink scarf just blended perfectly with your inner sweater!

    love,
    jules

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. adding pink to your grey is just sooooo savvy and stylish. : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your layering here...how you have the cardigan under the sweater, as a shirt. The pink with gray is really nice, too.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sunglass frame shape is ideal for you, Seeker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...