Wednesday, 18 November 2009

TO – 11/17 - yesterday I took too many risks…

On a time that Fashion rules are coming back breaking them is always a risk.
My yesterday’s outfit was the case.

I mixed the stripes with plaid in different colours and I wore my new black suede (well, not thigh high, just almost over the knees) boots.
I just love my new boots!!!! They’re so comfortable… and yet a bit sensual.

This skirt was customized (some years ago) with zippers on each side and two zippers on front. You can see it better here.

The wind was messing with my hair…

black suede boots - local store

black leggings - Calzedonia
black skirt with zippers - customize (my design)
white with black stripes shirt - H&M
red and black plaid coat with faux fur collar - Tally Weijl
three turns silvered pearls necklace - Tally Weijl
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
red stone cocktail ring - Bijou Brigitte
black cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
sunglasses -Pull and Bear (new collection)
lipstick - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL

20 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt. Lovely as you are Mama Seeker. =D

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que linda!!!
    Amo looks com botas!
    Ficou maravilhosa!
    Amei!
    Blessings!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am loving your red and black plaid coat. Awesome!

    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastically chic and very sexy. I like your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous. I love your shoes and the jacket is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muito bonita. Adorei as botas! Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Como sempre,arrazando!
    amei!
    bjs
    tainah*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coat is fantabulosa, and so are your boots! They're sexy and if you say they're comfortable then that's a double whammy!

    http://bonadragboys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still completely enamored of that gorgeous coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fake fur on your jacket :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy thursday to you!
    Your suede black boots are rocking!

    Enjoy your day or better to say evening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love mixing patterns. its gives it that je ne sais quois

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!!

    Sorry I've been missing your blog lately--must do some reading and catch up with all the beautiful things you've been wearing.

    Kirie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it. The black skirt anchors the strips and plaid brings them together to make a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those boots are great! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a pretty cool look, sweetie. You look great. I like that sweater with the strips. Very daring, and the boots are fabulous!

    Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look very nice with black- white and red !

    Have a nice weekend, Mine

    ReplyDelete
  18. @outofmist:
    Hi...love your coat and boots!...Perfect on you!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. let's break the rules and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...