Tuesday, 24 November 2009

two years latter… it’s Blogiversary!!!!!

OK, today “Searching the Inner Me…” is two years old.

It was a tougher year than the first one due to same real life circumstances, but what I said last year on this day is still proper as well as Hubby’s post.
For my newer readers I recommend to check it here and here.

For those who, despite of my latter erratic posts and my irregular visits to your blogs, yet stick with me a big THANK YOU.

And what a better way to celebrate than share some love.
Since my great and talented friend Jess Mendez gave me this award and I feel so privilege that he thought of me for this so cool and gorgeous award. Thank you so much my dear.



And that’s with great pleasure that I pass it to all the blogs of my blogroll, to all of the lovely ladies, gentlemen, girls and boys that take time out, whenever possible to leave me lovely comments, they all deserve my love and my friendship, and if they are in it it’s because they are all Over the Top.

Now do with it as you wish, or take it and link it back to me, but give it out to your friends....
And here are the conditions that came with this award:

1. Choose 5 stand out blogs.... or as many as you desire.
2. Thank the blogger who gave you this Award. Thank you Jesse :-)
3. Answer the questions below with only one word.

OK? Now do it!


* Where is your phone? Home
*Your hair? Dark
*Your Mother? Sick
*Your Father? Angel
*Favorite food? Vegetarian
*Your dream last night? Gone
*Favorite drinks? Coca-Cola Light
*Your dreams? Many
*What room are you in? Living
*Your hobby? Blogging
*Your fear? Failure
*Where do you want to be in six years? There
*Where were you last night? Home
*Something you're not? Cynical
*Muffins? Chocolate?
*Wish List Item? Velvet
*Last thing you did? Eat
*What are you wearing? Pyjamas
*Your pets? None
*Your friends? Always
*Your life? Busy
* Your mood? Variable
* Missing someone? Yes
*Your vehicle? Car
*Something you're not wearing? Hat
*Your favour colour? Purple
*When was the last time you laughed? Today
*Last time you cried? Today
*Your best friend? Hubby & Sister
*One place you go over and over? Office
*One person that e-mails you? T.
*Favorite place to eat? Ambientes & Sabores
Thank you all.

Namasté

36 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years! Keep on with your great posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    It's been a pleasure to know you!Let's celebrate with some ice cream, haha. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your two year blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogaversary, gorgeous you!!! Keep up the beautiful blogging.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    If U curious, check out my newer giveaway... ;-)

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 2 years and for more upcoming wonderful posts and years to come!!!

    Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 2 years of blogging, and on the award :)

    I love your blog and have loved visiting it time and time again. Here's to many more :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 2 yrs! It's been a long road, but so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parabéns, amiga!!!
    Adoro seu blog!
    Adorei saber mais!
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Two years huh? That's a very long time:) Congrats darling! It's not about the quantity of your posts , it's about the quality:) and the quality is always there:) That's why people keep coming back for more...hehe
    Stay beautiful and inspirational!
    I will pray for you family and mom:)

    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Two years of blogging and writing such interesting and inspirational post. Great! Keep on writing Mama Seeker! =D And congratulations!

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to congratulate and thank you for 2 years of a great blog!
    It makes feel closer!
    Keep up the good work!
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Parabens pelos dois anos de vida deste blog.Espero que continue por muitos anos.
    Beijinhos e um grande abraço

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello there, its been a while... hehehe after a long silence in the blog world, here i am again.....
    i've got some catching up to do... hehehe please check out my new post later...

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy blog anniversary honey! it has been a pleasure reading your blovg posts and look forward to all the ones in future.
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy blog anniversary and happy birthday to your mom. : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. A belated second "blog-iversary". I am pleased to have found you and shared the past few months reading your posts. You have been kind and helpful to me, and I appreciate it.

    I am praying for your mother and for YOU as you do your best to support and care for her.

    God has promised that all who seek Him find Him. So continue your seeking at all levels, dear soul.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hope you have a lovely day beautiful. and happy birthday to your dear mother.

    (¯`v´¯)
    .`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ `*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. (a bit late but here I am!)

    Congratulations dear Seeker! Through good and bad times you have kept searching your inner you, and what we must thank, sharing your search with us.

    I hope your struggle leads to very good results!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Blogiversary, Seeker! You have a wonderful place over here and many people love you. Where will we all be in a year from now?

    I had trouble leaving a comment on your posts from the last few days. Is your comment box turned off?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations with the blogiversary!
    Nice to know more about you!

    Hope everything is good with you?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope everything with you is ok now. Have a wonderful week. =D


    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brim over I to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.21publish.com/archive/2010/10/20/the-benefits-of-having-a-natural-light-alarm-timepiece.htm]Collectables[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  30. You have a great sense of writing I must confess. Your post has those facts which we cannot even get it anywhere else. I request you humbly please keep such brilliant contents.And yes i have book mark your site searchingtheinnerme.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...