Thursday, 31 December 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2009

!

!


gelukkige nuwejaar; Gëzuar vitin e ri; e glëckliches nëies; shnorhavor nor tari; yeni iliniz mubarek; aw ni san'kura; urte berri on; З новым годам; subho nababarsho; mbembe mbu; bonne année; sretna nova godina; bloavezh mat; честита нова година ; bon any nou; sretna nova godina; šťastný nový rok; godt nytår; gelukkig Nieuwjaar; happy new year; head uut aastat; onnellista uutta vuotta; gelukkig Nieuwjaar; bonne année; bon an; feliz aninovo; გილოცავთ ახალ წელს ; ein gutes neues Jahr / prost Neujahr; kali chronia;bònn ané; hauoli makahiki hou; שנה טובה ;nyob zoo xyoo tshiab; boldog új évet; farsælt komandi ár; selamat tahun baru; ath bhliain faoi mhaise; felice anno nuovo, buon anno; felix sit annus novus; laimīgu Jauno gadu; feliçe annu nœvu / feliçe anno nêuvo; laimingų Naujųjų Metų ; gelükkig nyjaar; e gudd neit Joër; Среќна Нова Година; selamat tahun baru; is-sena t-tajba; kia porotu te ano ou kia hari te tau hou; godt nyttår; szczęśliwego nowego roku; feliz ano novo; baxtalo nevo bersh; un an nou fericit / la mulţi ani; С Новым Годом ; bliadhna mhath ur; Срећна нова година ; šťastný nový rok; srečno novo leto; sanad wanagsan; feliz año nuevo; gott nytt år; Manigong Bagong Taon; es guets Nöis; blwyddyn newydd dda

!

!

2010

21 comments:

  1. Happy New Decade my dear Sister and Hubby! Love both of you very very very much!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    P.S.: ♥Fresh start of 2010? Oh yeah, don't forget to join the Curious Sparrow giveaway!♥

    Good luck!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - glad you had the Welsh in there too xxx
    Happy New Year/Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I came and tried to read but the English wasn't here. I could discern "happy new year" though... Just wanted you to know I count you among my friends of 2009 and look forward to many more visits with you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year darling! Wishing you the best of the New Year! Hope you had a lovely New Year's Eve, I just posted my adventures from seeing the New Year in.
    Big kiss honey
    xx
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein frohes neues Jahr to you ;)

    Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR
    and all the best for 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I agree! :-)
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year to YOU, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feliz Ano Novo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Happy New Years my friend!!!!

    I have two more awards for
    you on my blog, so I hope
    to hear from you soon sweetie...

    love,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, happy new year to you too, thanks for the kind wishes, I hope 2010 will bring you loads of joy and happiness.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there-wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy happy happy New Yeaaaars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello my lovely Seeker!

    *clears throat* Feliz Ano Novo!!!
    (I don't know if my pronunciation was okay, but at least my spelling is probably correct. ^_^)

    Thank you for greeting us in our own mother tongues, it was a very thoughtful gesture from you. :)
    I shall throw in a new year's greetings in Hungarian too for you:
    Boldog új évet kívánok, kedves Seeker! :-)))

    I wish you, your husband and your dear mother the very best for 2010: love, health, success, a little more time to rest, relax and blog, and of course lots of new clothes, accessories and shoes to create your wonderful looks from. :-D

    Lots of love to you for the new year,
    Izar
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 2010 to you too my sweet heart xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...