Saturday, 19 December 2009

is your holiday shopping done yet? you can shop fashion on a budget…

Still struggling to find that last gift? Haven’t started your shopping yet?

Either way, in Westrags you can find some ideas for those hard-to-buy-for people on your list. They have such great things that anyone would love to see under the tree.
It's not just how you shop, but how much you spend?
Well, the economy has been tough for a lot of people around the world this year and that will be a factor in holiday spending.
It’s hard to please a fashion addict who’s always on the lookout for the hot new thing, if you’re on a budget, but it is possible.
Either you're planning on gifting to some lucky recipients, or you're coveting for yourself.
You can start searching on knitwear for a stylish, but warm piece.

Or a dress

Accessories can make such a great gift or be that last piece which is missing to finish your look.

And what about your New Year's Eve look have you already chosen it? How great can this be…?



Well I just ordered a few things for me. I find the Ciji Tunic great to wear with my faux leather pants and be "cool" yet comfy. And the Idaho Bracelet is so nice to give an outfit that final touch.
I will post some pictures for you to see how I'll look :)

Well, now I can’t reveal more… I would be telling my gifts and the surprise would be lost…

Oh and keep in mind that Westrags ships the stuff to you the next day after your purchase, so you're still in time if you run.


Have fun shopping! On a budget…

27 comments:

  1. great idea! unfortunately i just have bought all of my gifts. but i love that blue dress. it's awesome.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first knitwear!


    X♡X♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that I've already done all the christmas shopping :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that NYE blouse!
    Fab selections, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never finish with shopping :)
    I like the blue dress.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection and so sorry about the storm and destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything would be in my shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't been dropping by! And I missed your outfit posts and especially your quirky style and bright colors you love!!
    Can't wait for your Christmas outfit!:D:D Merry Christmas!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know i know i still have more to buy aarrgghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there-thanks for sharing, these are really fabulous pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my christmas shopping is finally done, no more money to shop fashion :( :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Monday to yoU!
    It´s every year the same dilemma with buying gifts so late ;)
    Finally have all gifts togother... 3 days before christmas...congratulations to me ;)

    Have a joyful and merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think i am done buying christmas gifts. i think. now i want to buy for ME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices! I love the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. darling how are you keeping? I have been praying for you and your island.
    These are great pieces sweetie. I love the blue dress,it looks so chic but comfy!
    x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am done shopping. glad! i like the sequin tank top in the psot. : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those knitwear pieces are gorgeous and I love that dress. Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just wanted to stop by and say merry Christmas - I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seeker...I haven't heard of this company but I like several of these pieces. Do you have to be rail-thin to wear them?? (joke; those girls are SKINNY.)

    Wishing you and your loved ones a beautiful Christmas. xo, Sallymandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Feliz Natal!!!!


    Os melhores desejos para a sua vida!!!


    Mil beijos,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seeker, the charcoal gray sweater jacket in the second photo is terrific. I love the buttons offset in front! Nice selection!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All lovely outfits!

    Thanks for dropping in on my last post, great to hear from you. Thanks also for your lovely message you mailed to me, I really appreciate it.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the link, love the blue outfit darling!
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
    Love always beautiful!
    xo*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...