Wednesday, 10 February 2010

thank you to those who have expressed their sympathy...


On these difficult times for me and my family, I want to thank you all my Dear Readers, Blogging Friends and Friends, who showed sympathy either in comments (on this Blog or on Facebook), e-mail or sent messages my way for my beloved Mother’s passing away.

As I’m mourning the loss of my Mother I’m wearing all black for some days, so I will not take shots of my outfits to post for now.
However I hope I’ll be able to do some posts. Well I can’t say I’ll be 100% back, but I guess slowly you’ll have news from me more often.

I also want to say sorry to all my dear blogging friends for not commenting on your blogs, for now I’m just having a slanted reading. I hope you’ll understand…

Once again thank you so much for your words of comfort and prayers.

Namasté.

14 comments:

  1. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take as long as you need after such a loss. We'll be here when you return. Kxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. I know EVERYONE understand. And we miss you. Iwant you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers frequently. Cry an ocean if you can. "Tears are emotional stitches", I've heard it said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you my dear, please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really don't need to apologize for not reading our blogs and not posting right now. We all understand how hard this must be for you, so take as much time as you need my dear!
    My thoughts are with you!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hon, I missed the news. My heart goes out to you and your family. BIG hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we missed you, seeker. i know you are still in deep pain, but I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you and comfort you in your time of great despair...we are here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darling I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing... My thoughts are with you and your family.

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Devagarinho a vida tem que voltar a continuar.

    Força, querida The Seeker !


    Beijinhos

    Verdinha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amiga, muita luz, muita energia positiva pra superar tudo!
    Força, amiga!
    Blessings
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My deepest sincere condolences my dear Seeker~ my thoughts & prayers are with you & your family~
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am so very sorry to hear that your mom passed away. i know you must be so sad and in so much pain. she must have been a wonderful mother to produce a daughter as fabulous as you are. please hang in there, and i hope you can surround yourself with people that love you and can help you through the heartache that one feels at the passing of a loved one. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry about your mother I know she'd been ill but even so, her death is a terrible loss for you.

    I've been so busy and didn't realise, I thought you were busy looking after her. Please take care and lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...