Friday, 12 March 2010

better late than never… the bloggers meeting…

With all those things that have happened lately in my life I hadn’t yet the opportunity or it didn’t feel appropriated to talk about a high point in my late trip to Toronto, early this year.

I’m talking about the wonderful bloggers meeting with the chic and lovely Kristin from K-Line who already spoke about it here as well did here Camisola Preta from Body... Mind... & Spirit....
Well in fact we were four bloggers, because Viajante from Café e Bolos was also with us.

It was really a treat to meet up with fellow fashion blogger K and had the most remarkable breakfast at the Pantry.
We ended up talking about almost everything, but mostly Kristin asked a lot of question about our Island. It was truly amazing to see her interest in it.

Kristin is not only friendly, style savvy and sweet natured, but super pretty and just an all round fabulous gal. She looked stunning in her fur vest, riding boots and killer smile.
I was so lucky enough to receive a great present from Kristin, a lovely and soft pink scarf.
And I’m looking forward to meet her again in Toronto or maybe, who knows, on the Island.

















'till then…




By the way, do you remember this tunic I ordered from Westrags? It’s the one I wore for this meeting, see how nice it is.

13 comments:

  1. Awww, you are so sweet. I'm sorry that you've had such sadness in your life since that meeting. But I'm happy you are finally able to start thinking of happy moments again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a good experience to look back at....It must be really good to meet fellow bloggers in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be such fun to meet up with blogger friends. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't give you any advice about how you could overcome all the sadness that had happened in your life recently but I'd like you to know that we are always here for you for you are a wonderful and beautiful woman =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Seeker,

    it is great to see you with beautiful friends who are just like you, and you all looked just stunning.

    Great smiles, and hugs from your friend in Souther California, USA

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is lovely to see our little circle of blogger love and respect meeting in person. Makes the world a gentler place. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a wonderful experience. That's one of the things I look forward to, meeting some of my fellow bloggers. Maybe one day you and I will come together and discuss our wonderful experiences.

    Have a great day, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and you look so great girl!

    all my kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great memories!I will treasure those times for ever!
    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que máximo o encontro!
    Que linda você!
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful! You look so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...