Wednesday, 10 March 2010

do you remember….

…me?

After a period when it rained a lot today we had a sunshine day, despite the temperature is still low it seems that Spring is being announced.

When in mainland I had the opportunity to buy a piece of Sonia Rykiel for H&M Knitwear Collection and I bought the black beret.


Spring will bring the patterns mix in trends … I like it, but I must say I don’t feel very comfortable in doing it with not classic ones like the stripes and flowers and some like that.

Hope all is great with you…

me?.... …?






black suede boots - local store
black pleather pants - Tally Weijl
black with white stripes shirt - H&M
gray cardigan - H&M
gray and black floral printed scarf - Berska
black and white retro style coat - local store
pearl necklace - was Mother's
stone cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
sunglasses -Pull and Bear
black beret - Sonia Rykiel for H&M
perfume - Paris from YSL

11 comments:

  1. It's very good to see you. The black beret is beautiful and appropriate. May Spring bloom soon all around you and WITHIN you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, fabulous look! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear-looking so chic and stylish as usual, the beret adds a touch of class to a lovely outfit! Thinking of you, do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fabulous darrrling!
    the beret is so adorable, great purchase~

    xo & blessings*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you a lot... And today you look as good as always!

    I hope sunshine arrives to stay soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, hello

    I hope yu're feeling better. I miss your pics, so good that you're back

    tons of love..
    your beret is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, como sempre! Já tinha saudades destes looks! Beijo grande

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you posing again! Little by little xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous as always!
    Love the black beret, love the whole outfit all together!
    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...